Advise the next plat to the person above you

Dark Souls III

You have all the other Dark Souls platinums so you are probably skilled and/or lucky enough.

The Last of Us

Plat is easy. Single player is just collectables and 2 hardest difficulty playthroughs. The online takes a few days but the trophy require very little skill. I recently did the online and it was still active even at 3am.

Teslagrad

It's easy.

Note to the person suggesting something for me:

Please don't pick anything I got a trophy in after I got the plat in Yomowari: Night Alone or anything with "Nep" in the title because I'm already working on those games. Please don't pick anything with difficult or a lot of online trophies. Also, I have too say no to XCOM, Super Meatboy, Metal Gear Rising Revengance, Okami HD, Smite and Dead Rising and South Park: The Stick of Truth because I either find them too difficult for me or I don't own the game anymore. Feel free to pick anything else though.

6 hours ago, SixyLove said:

Dark Souls III

You have all the other Dark Souls platinums so you are probably skilled and/or lucky enough.

The Last of Us

Plat is easy. Single player is just collectables and 2 hardest difficulty playthroughs. The online takes a few days but the trophy require very little skill. I recently did the online and it was still active even at 3am.

Teslagrad

It's easy.

Note to the person suggesting something for me:

Please don't pick anything I got a trophy in after I got the plat in Yomowari: Night Alone or anything with "Nep" in the title because I'm already working on those games. Please don't pick anything with difficult or a lot of online trophies. Also, I have too say no to XCOM, Super Meatboy, Metal Gear Rising Revengance, Okami HD, Smite and Dead Rising and South Park: The Stick of Truth because I either find them too difficult for me or I don't own the game anymore. Feel free to pick anything else

Rayman legends: it was a very enjoyable and fun game. However, the challenges sucked and getting awesomeness 11 took a very long time for me. When I was working on that trophy it was during the summer and I was working a lot and only home on the weekends so it took me longer than it would. Only advice I would say is to be persistent and patience and do what you can to get gold at least.

Ratchet and clank: I never played these games growing up but I really enjoyed the game overall and it was a fun platinum. The guns that you could play with were very entertaining. I enjoyed my time overall playing that game.

15 minutes ago, drummer360540 said:

Rayman legends: it was a very enjoyable and fun game. However, the challenges sucked and getting awesomeness 11 took a very long time for me. When I was working on that trophy it was during the summer and I was working a lot and only home on the weekends so it took me longer than it would. Only advice I would say is to be persistent and patience and do what you can to get gold at least.

Ratchet and clank: I never played these games growing up but I really enjoyed the game overall and it was a fun platinum. The guns that you could play with were very entertaining. I enjoyed my time overall playing that game.

Astro Bot: Rescue Mission

On 3.6.2019 at 8:45 AM, FacelessBraavosi said:

I've been stuck on this one for years. Can't seem to get that MKII tower event to open up. Been waiting for that to happen before I give into the time sink that is the "respect points" in multiplayer

I was lucky enough that when going for the Secret Fight, the MKII tower was up. 

If you need help with Respect Points, I've got two consoles I can help you with?

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Bloodborne, for the same reason you said lol.  But before that Bioshock DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lols

Don't know if the servers are still up, but finish LittleBigPlanet, including the dlc. You pretty much finished all of the hards parts, and all you have to do is join the H4H thread and ask for people to play/heart your levels.

• Like 1