Advise the next plat to the person above you

All the stuff you have unfinished is games that you probably gave up on because they were too difficult. Wipeout HD for instance. Some other games like Medal of Honor Frontline you gave up on the platinum.

I can't really say what platinum is best, but if you got the determination, try to get the platinum in Trackmania Turbo. I've seen videos of it and it looks like a pretty fun but challenging game.

@Spaz seeing as the next plat will be your 200th, I will not recommend any of the unfinished games you have in your list. Instead, here are some choices that I will pick for the 200th:

Vanquish

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Bloodborne

Mortal Kombat 9, X, or 11 (haven't played the last 2)

Mercenary Kings

Mugen Souls

You don't have to pick any of these if you don't like. The choice is up to you.

8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Spaz seeing as the next plat will be your 200th, I will not recommend any of the unfinished games you have in your list. Instead, here are some choices that I will pick for the 200th:

Vanquish

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Bloodborne

Mortal Kombat 9, X, or 11 (haven't played the last 2)

Mercenary Kings

Mugen Souls

You don't have to pick any of these if you don't like. The choice is up to you.

Hi! 

I don't know what recommend you but I would say that you should plat any Final Fantasy, they are good and cool! My suggestion is to start with FFX! 

13 minutes ago, Killerboy9 said:

Batman Arkham Asylum. Doing the trophies was pretty fun and it's an awesome game

Since Watch Dogs 2 seems to be your most recent thing and It is really easy. Might as well just do that. though I would also suggest going back and doing FF15, one of the easiest FF you can do. 

20 minutes ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Mortal Kombat 11, you're almost there.

I'd say Mortal Kombat X, but ufffff.....

I say Paladins looks like a nice Ultra Rare Plat to have...and you're only 3 away....

*EDIT*

2 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Mortal Kombat X! Just use the exploit to get Dropping Fools. It's not as hard as it looks.

Yes I know I don't have it either

inFamous for you...a fun plat :)

Edited by sword_of_omens
ninja'd

47 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Borderlands 2

Going off the games on your profile I'd say if online is your thing and you're up for the grind perhaps go for either Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight (seem pretty similar to me and up to preference). 

If you don't want online I'd recommend inFamous as it's a great early profile platinum for many that gives a good example of how fun yet tedious (due to blast shards/stunts) Platinums can be at times.

• 2 weeks later...