Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,116 posts in this topic

Dragon quest builders, not familiar myself but it has to be less infuriating than meat boy or necro dancer lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Doom 3 :D

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

 

My favorite, the platinum is not hard and it’s fun to play and you only have few trophies to get!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guacamelee.  One of the all time best metro platformers I've ever played

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bald_merchant said:

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

 

My favorite, the platinum is not hard and it’s fun to play and you only have few trophies to get!

The problem are the online trophies :o 

OT : Skip me go for the fella above :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 6:45 AM, reinhardtwlhelm said:

Persona 5

I'm going to say Sims 4, it's one I'm slowly working through at the moment too; you've already made great progress towards the platinum. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

I'm going to say Sims 4, it's one I'm slowly working through at the moment too; you've already made great progress towards the platinum. 

Horizon Zero Dawn, really easy platinum

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you should finish god of war 3. great game with lots of violence :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the stuff you have unfinished is games that you probably gave up on because they were too difficult. Wipeout HD for instance. Some other games like Medal of Honor Frontline you gave up on the platinum.

 

I can't really say what platinum is best, but if you got the determination, try to get the platinum in Trackmania Turbo. I've seen videos of it and it looks like a pretty fun but challenging game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Spaz seeing as the next plat will be your 200th, I will not recommend any of the unfinished games you have in your list. Instead, here are some choices that I will pick for the 200th:

 

Vanquish

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Bloodborne

Mortal Kombat 9, X, or 11 (haven't played the last 2)

Mercenary Kings

Mugen Souls

 

You don't have to pick any of these if you don't like. The choice is up to you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Spaz seeing as the next plat will be your 200th, I will not recommend any of the unfinished games you have in your list. Instead, here are some choices that I will pick for the 200th:

 

Vanquish

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Bloodborne

Mortal Kombat 9, X, or 11 (haven't played the last 2)

Mercenary Kings

Mugen Souls

 

You don't have to pick any of these if you don't like. The choice is up to you.

Hi! 

 

I don't know what recommend you but I would say that you should plat any Final Fantasy, they are good and cool! My suggestion is to start with FFX! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carttagos said:

Hi! 

 

I don't know what recommend you but I would say that you should plat any Final Fantasy, they are good and cool! My suggestion is to start with FFX! 

Disgaea 4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

...

Edited by dsoonm
mistake
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Spiderman 

Time to crack onto Borderlands 2 before September rolls along with Borderlands 3!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Duffcar said:

Time to crack onto Borderlands 2 before September rolls along with Borderlands 3!

Batman Arkham Asylum. Doing the trophies was pretty fun and it's an awesome game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Killerboy9 said:

Batman Arkham Asylum. Doing the trophies was pretty fun and it's an awesome game

Since Watch Dogs 2 seems to be your most recent thing and It is really easy. Might as well just do that. though I would also suggest going back and doing FF15, one of the easiest FF you can do. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

Since Watch Dogs 2 seems to be your most recent thing and It is really easy. Might as well just do that. though I would also suggest going back and doing FF15, one of the easiest FF you can do. 

Mortal Kombat 11, you're almost there.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Mortal Kombat 11, you're almost there.

Mortal Kombat X! Just use the exploit to get Dropping Fools. It's not as hard as it looks.

Yes I know I don't have it either

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Mortal Kombat 11, you're almost there.

I'd say Mortal Kombat X, but ufffff.....

 

I say Paladins looks like a nice Ultra Rare Plat to have...and you're only 3 away....

*EDIT*

 

2 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Mortal Kombat X! Just use the exploit to get Dropping Fools. It's not as hard as it looks.

Yes I know I don't have it either

inFamous for you...a fun plat :)

 

Edited by sword_of_omens
ninja'd
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

I'd say Mortal Kombat X, but ufffff.....

 

I say Paladins looks like a nice Ultra Rare Plat to have...and you're only 3 away....

*EDIT*

 

inFamous for you...a fun plat :)

 

Okami HD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, BlazikieronUS said:

Borderlands 2

Going off the games on your profile I'd say if online is your thing and you're up for the grind perhaps go for either Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight (seem pretty similar to me and up to preference). 

If you don't want online I'd recommend inFamous as it's a great early profile platinum for many that gives a good example of how fun yet tedious (due to blast shards/stunts) Platinums can be at times.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.