Advise the next plat to the person above you

7 minutes ago, Rolphiie said:

Okami HD. It's a relatively short platinum that only takes around 30-40 hours and it's a wonderful game to boot.

You should definitely try Kingdom Hearts again, it's a great game with a very interesting story, lovable characters and absolutely amazing soundtracks. AND you can play and experience the whole story now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out already.

It might not be the easiest platinum, but a fun one for sure! :)

7 hours ago, neko-chan251191 said:

You should definitely try Kingdom Hearts again, it's a great game with a very interesting story, lovable characters and absolutely amazing soundtracks. AND you can play and experience the whole story now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out already.

It might not be the easiest platinum, but a fun one for sure! :)

Nice list. I'd recommend Dante's Inferno. Its very nice game and good story. I've platted it and its pretty easy.

^ Ooo, You should do Metro Last Light Redux since you platinumed 2033 already. It's like 2033 but better with new areas to explore and many other enemies to encounter with plenty of interesting weapons to choose from. It might take a while though with a few playthroughs and the DLC to go through, but it will still be fun, atleast when I did it. 

• Like 1