Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 9/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, TAY1OR1437 said:

Batman Arkham City (PS3) That's a decent account you got right there :-)

Not a lot to choose from, but I highly recommend doing FIFA 18, but I guess the servers have been shut down. I got the same bad luck with NBA 2K12. 

P.S. For the next person, please only suggest a game that is already on my trophy list. 

8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

It's going to suck, but I would say go for Mortal Kombat.

So close to Spider-Man totally worth finishing up. Only really annoying trophy is all the crimes in the districts if you leave them until last, lots of swinging around just waiting for crimes to spawn

1 hour ago, Dark_Odeus said:

So close to Spider-Man totally worth finishing up. Only really annoying trophy is all the crimes in the districts if you leave them until last, lots of swinging around just waiting for crimes to spawn

Definitely the Uncharted games, though they are not the easiest ones out of other choices, they are the most fun

5 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

Definitely the Uncharted games, though they are not the easiest ones out of other choices, they are the most fun

Destiny. You have the second one done (minus the one DLC trophy), so it only makes sense to get the first one done. Also, please delete the 0% games that you have on your list. It is such an eyesore.

3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Destiny. You have the second one done (minus the one DLC trophy), so it only makes sense to get the first one done. Also, please delete the 0% games that you have on your list. It is such an eyesore.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

8 minutes ago, jantrick2 said:

You don't have any uncompleted games on your profile, so

I'll just suggest Persona 5 :)

C'mon, get that The Legend of Korra platinum.

No thanks. Not my type of game or series. (NieR: Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn... other RPGs... which also released the same year... suffices for me.)

On 9/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, EcoShifter said:

C'mon, get that The Legend of Korra platinum.

No thanks. Not my type of game or series. (NieR: Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn... other RPGs... which also released the same year... suffices for me.)

Don't know if you only have access to a PS3, so I will say Vanquish.

7 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

@Paartonax should pick up the plat for Far Cry 5. 

Since there is an Ubisoft sale going on I picked up Far Cry 5, Primal and New Dawn, so yeah I'm on it soon. ?

For you I'd say go back to Alien: Isolation. I need it myself, we both should get this actually pretty good game done at some point. ?

5 minutes ago, Paartonax said:

Since there is an Ubisoft sale going on I picked up Far Cry 5, Primal and New Dawn, so yeah I'm on it soon. 1f601.png

For you I'd say go back to Alien: Isolation. I need it myself, we both should get this actually pretty good game done at some point. 1f605.png

Uncharted 4. You pretty much have the difficulty trophies done, so all you need is the 6-hour trophy (which can be done in around 15-20 minutes with the glitch), the collectables, and any kill-related trophies.

56 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Uncharted 4. You pretty much have the difficulty trophies done, so all you need is the 6-hour trophy (which can be done in around 15-20 minutes with the glitch), the collectables, and any kill-related trophies.

To see the hugely time-consuming Mortal Kombat platinum through to the end suggests that you must have enjoyed the core game. Therefore, I would recommend Mortal Kombat XL to you.

Mortal Kombat XL is a worthy sequel that offers a lot of content and a decent platinum challenge.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SukkarPunch said:

To see the hugely time-consuming Mortal Kombat platinum through to the end suggests that you must have enjoyed the core game. Therefore, I would recommend Mortal Kombat XL to you.

Mortal Kombat XL is a worthy sequel that offers a lot of content and a decent platinum challenge.  

Samurai Showdown (2019), but I think it's sure you'll get it if I look at your list!

1 minute ago, cityhunter2K8 said:

Samurai Showdown (2019), but I think it's sure you'll get it if I look at your list!

Haha, yep, you're right, I've already bought it, i Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet! ?

Hmm, recommending for you is tricky because your games list covers a great many genres... I think Bayonetta and Resident Evil 4 would be enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you. ?

4 hours ago, SukkarPunch said:

Haha, yep, you're right, I've already bought it, i Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet! ?

Hmm, recommending for you is tricky because your games list covers a great many genres... I think Bayonetta and Resident Evil 4 would be enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you. ?

I would say go back and plat Street Fighter V maybe? You almost at 100% completion rate lol

10 hours ago, Paartonax said:

Since there is an Ubisoft sale going on I picked up Far Cry 5, Primal and New Dawn, so yeah I'm on it soon. 1f601.png

For you I'd say go back to Alien: Isolation. I need it myself, we both should get this actually pretty good game done at some point. 1f605.png

I did it before on a previous profile and really liked it. I was thinking about getting it done in October since its a scary game. 

SKIP ME AND ADVISE @xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx I was just responding to someone. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb

7 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

I did it before on a previous profile and really liked it. I was thinking about getting it done in October since its a scary game. 

SKIP ME AND ADVISE @xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx I was just responding to someone. 

Haha, np, and just cause I'm bored, I would say go plat that Uncharted 2 remastered, such an awesome game it was

Edited by xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx
word

19 minutes ago, bertingtons said:

@xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx since you seem into ps3 games and shooters, how about Borderlands 1?n

Yeah I will keep playing ps3 until the end even when I have ps4 and PS+, and I do like shooters but I've never liked Bonderlands tbh, maybe the graphics? Idk. Anyways, about you, I'll repeat same as above, go get that Uncharted 2 plat! haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx said:

Yeah I will keep playing ps3 until the end even when I have ps4 and PS+, and I do like shooters but I've never liked Bonderlands tbh, maybe the graphics? Idk. Anyways, about you, I'll repeat same as above, go get that Uncharted 2 plat! haha

Far Cry 4!