Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,547 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, SukkarPunch said:

To see the hugely time-consuming Mortal Kombat platinum through to the end suggests that you must have enjoyed the core game. Therefore, I would recommend Mortal Kombat XL to you.

Mortal Kombat XL is a worthy sequel that offers a lot of content and a decent platinum challenge.  

Samurai Showdown (2019), but I think it's sure you'll get it if I look at your list!

1 minute ago, cityhunter2K8 said:

Samurai Showdown (2019), but I think it's sure you'll get it if I look at your list!

Haha, yep, you're right, I've already bought it, i Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet! 😁

Hmm, recommending for you is tricky because your games list covers a great many genres... I think Bayonetta and Resident Evil 4 would be enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you. 👍

4 hours ago, SukkarPunch said:

Haha, yep, you're right, I've already bought it, i Just haven't gotten around to playing it yet! 😁

Hmm, recommending for you is tricky because your games list covers a great many genres... I think Bayonetta and Resident Evil 4 would be enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you. 👍

I would say go back and plat Street Fighter V maybe? You almost at 100% completion rate lol

10 hours ago, Paartonax said:

Since there is an Ubisoft sale going on I picked up Far Cry 5, Primal and New Dawn, so yeah I'm on it soon. 1f601.png

For you I'd say go back to Alien: Isolation. I need it myself, we both should get this actually pretty good game done at some point. 1f605.png

I did it before on a previous profile and really liked it. I was thinking about getting it done in October since its a scary game. 

SKIP ME AND ADVISE @xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx I was just responding to someone. 

Edited by spacey_dweeb

7 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

I did it before on a previous profile and really liked it. I was thinking about getting it done in October since its a scary game. 

SKIP ME AND ADVISE @xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx I was just responding to someone. 

Haha, np, and just cause I'm bored, I would say go plat that Uncharted 2 remastered, such an awesome game it was

Edited by xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx
word

1 hour ago, xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx said:

Haha, np, and just cause I'm bored, I would say go plat that Uncharted 2 remastered, such an awesome game it was

@xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx since you seem into ps3 games and shooters, how about Borderlands 1?

19 minutes ago, bertingtons said:

@xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx since you seem into ps3 games and shooters, how about Borderlands 1?n

Yeah I will keep playing ps3 until the end even when I have ps4 and PS+, and I do like shooters but I've never liked Bonderlands tbh, maybe the graphics? Idk. Anyways, about you, I'll repeat same as above, go get that Uncharted 2 plat! haha

1 hour ago, xX_Pvt_Drake_Xx said:

Yeah I will keep playing ps3 until the end even when I have ps4 and PS+, and I do like shooters but I've never liked Bonderlands tbh, maybe the graphics? Idk. Anyways, about you, I'll repeat same as above, go get that Uncharted 2 plat! haha

Far Cry 4!

On 9/28/2019 at 0:54 PM, rogero_86 said:

@jantrick2 Batman: Arkham Knight

Wolfenstein. There is a glitch that's still in effect where you can get to rank 50 within several minutes.

15 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Wolfenstein. There is a glitch that's still in effect where you can get to rank 50 within several minutes.

Unfortunately, that glitch won‘t work on my account at all.

See Forum thread 'Warning! Not saved Stats!' from this game

Anyway, BTT. Uncharted 4

Edited by rogero_86

6 hours ago, rogero_86 said:

Unfortunately, that glitch won‘t work on my account at all.

See Forum thread 'Warning! Not saved Stats!' from this game

Battlefield 4

9 hours ago, formalkilling said:

Battlefield 4

Assassin’s Creed II should be fairly easy to platinum.

19 minutes ago, LihapullaPoju said:

man you have horizon zero dawn on your account? I'd give that a go

I'd say go for Just Cause 3, you only have the challenges left. Some of them might be annoying but I remember having a lot of fun with most of them.

5 hours ago, Marcepan24 said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition.

Limbo is probably the only game on your list that looks doable. Everything else seems like a grind.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 

Not sure what’s keeping you from playing and finishing the game.

Lost Planet 2 of course. BTW, great profile Tomasz, high completion rate and (it's) over 1000 ultra rare trophies!

EDIT: Sorry you got it, so maybe Payday 2.

Edited by Marcepan24