Ace-murderer234

Advise the next plat to the person above you

17,443 posts in this topic

The Last of Us

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Raqus said:

Grim Fandango

 

Red Faction! I know it's a hassle completing the game more times, but you can do it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

 

Red Faction! I know it's a hassle completing the game more times, but you can do it.

 

Mass Effect 2, you're well on your way for that one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pershing24 said:

 

Mass Effect 2, you're well on your way for that one.

Batman Arkham Knight. Great game, am working on that game too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Batman Arkham Knight. Great game, am working on that game too.

LittleBigPlanet

 

Servers are still active, and getting ACE (no deaths) on every level gives a considerable accomplishment feel.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clavietka said:

LittleBigPlanet

 

Servers are still active, and getting ACE (no deaths) on every level gives a considerable accomplishment feel.

Batman: Arkham City

 

Completing those ranked maps give they same feelings of accomplishment!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Batman: Arkham City

 

Completing those ranked maps give they same feelings of accomplishment!

Not much to advise haha :)

 

I see you have played Far Cry 3 and 4, I would advise Far Cry 5. It's a fun and easy plat.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xaveria87 said:

Not much to advise haha :)

 

I see you have played Far Cry 3 and 4, I would advise Far Cry 5. It's a fun and easy plat.

Ni no kuni1 is kinda easy and my first plat on this acc, so you need to have it too ! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jantrick2 said:

Okami

Go for The Witcher 3!! Amazing game!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying Light. Phenomenal game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I can literally pick 200 games from your profile. Doesn’t look like you care about completion.

 

Spyro the Dragon, if anything. Meaning to buy and enjoy that series pretty soon hopefully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15.10.2019 at 3:54 AM, Spaz said:

^ I can literally pick 200 games from your profile. Doesn’t look like you care about completion.

 

Spyro the Dragon, if anything. Meaning to buy and enjoy that series pretty soon hopefully.

Go for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Its pretty good game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Detroit: Become Human. It's easy and it is a great game, in my opinion

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.10.2019 at 4:59 PM, MattbluePT said:

Detroit: Become Human. It's easy and it is a great game, in my opinion

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Very fun game and easy to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wikkibur said:

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Very fun game and easy to do.

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End, one of my favourite games of all time with a simple trophy list. You can also use an exploit for the crushing difficulty and speedrun trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End, one of my favourite games of all time with a simple trophy list. You can also use an exploit for the crushing difficulty and speedrun trophies.

Slim pickings but I'd go with the Dragon Ball FighterZ since you just need one more for Platinum though it looks like it's a grindy one. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Slim pickings but I'd go with the Dragon Ball FighterZ since you just need one more for Platinum though it looks like it's a grindy one. 

 

Kingdom Hearts 2, fairly easy and fun plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamurotetsu said:

 

Kingdom Hearts 2, fairly easy and fun plat.

Well since Driveclub is the one you're going for right now and will probably come naturally, I'd say The Witness since you only have 1 challenge left.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, new_world80 said:

Well since Driveclub is the one you're going for right now and will probably come naturally, I'd say The Witness since you only have 1 challenge left.

Project Cars, same goes for you. 24 hour race sounds mad crazy, but I guess you can pause the game and return whenever you feel like, sooo I believe you can pull it off.. maybe there might be an exploit you could use ? no? 👀  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.