Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 15.10.2019 at 3:54 AM, Spaz said:

^ I can literally pick 200 games from your profile. Doesn’t look like you care about completion.

Spyro the Dragon, if anything. Meaning to buy and enjoy that series pretty soon hopefully.

Go for Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. Its pretty good game.

39 minutes ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End, one of my favourite games of all time with a simple trophy list. You can also use an exploit for the crushing difficulty and speedrun trophies.

Slim pickings but I'd go with the Dragon Ball FighterZ since you just need one more for Platinum though it looks like it's a grindy one. 

17 minutes ago, new_world80 said:

Well since Driveclub is the one you're going for right now and will probably come naturally, I'd say The Witness since you only have 1 challenge left.

Project Cars, same goes for you. 24 hour race sounds mad crazy, but I guess you can pause the game and return whenever you feel like, sooo I believe you can pull it off.. maybe there might be an exploit you could use ? no? ?  

8 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

@madbuk Go finish Arkham City. Fantastic game with a great combat system and collectibles that I think are fun to get. 

Would say DMC 5. Platinum aside, the game has a great combat system and feels way smoother than any other installments. A must play Hack'n Slash Beat'em up game imo (though there's always a special place for DMC 3).

1 minute ago, Decroux3000 said:

@XxIsa-GxX Well, I mean, Devil May Cry would be the logical choice here, though I feel rather like a hypocrite suggesting it when I'm having so much trouble with that plat myself.  

That Mundus fight is just horrible. I will return to the game in some point eventually. Most of the enemy files can be acquired from Normal and Hard difficulty playthroughs but Dante Must Die mode on this game is pretty much annoying comparing to other DMC games (as 3 coming up second).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

That Mundus fight is just horrible. I will return to the game in some point eventually. Most of the enemy files can be acquired from Normal and Hard difficulty playthroughs but Dante Must Die mode on this game is pretty much annoying comparing to other DMC games (as 3 coming up second).

Go for Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. Seems like the easiest on your list. Other games are too hard I think. So try it.

• Like 1