Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 25.11.2019 at 2:17 AM, Sneezin-- said:

Dishonored 2. One of my favourite games, and the plat isn't all that hard :) 

Done??

On 30.11.2019 at 4:59 PM, MidnightDragon said:

The Last of Us Remastered so you're ready for The Last of Us Part 2

Assassins creed 3:)

• Like 1

@sirkwyjibo

Your backlog is pretty big, and there's lots of enjoyable plats there. 

First you should finish that metro 2033 and go straight to last light, battlefield 1 is also an easy one, and battlefield V is fixed now and you can earn another easy plat on that. Bloodborne is a hella fun plat, but you probably didn't enjoy the game, onrush is easy just takes time, destroy all humans is an easy 10~15hrs platinum, then just do a bat week and finish up all the arkham games you have sitting on there. 

8 minutes ago, thefinalboss_666 said:

Diablo 3, amazing game, best of it's genre in my opinion. Easy plat as well.

Hellblade or Claire; Hellblade is a super easy plat if you're following a collectibles guide, and Claire is super easy and fast if you follow a guide

I know the next person is going to tell me Hellblade cause I just need the collectible trophy xD

7 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer!

...just kidding.

Volgarr the Viking (Vita) since you already did the PS4 version. I'd also say go for Woah Dave! remaining trophy if you are willing to push yourself a little more.

I will do Crypt of the Necrodancer for $1000 if somebody actually paid me via PayPal or some other online service. My real problem is I have too many games on my backlog, if I had less than 10 games I probably would of started it by now. Considering how difficult and long that game is, I could do 100 - 200 AAA games by the time I'd get anywhere close to that platinum trophy.

I'll be doing the Vita version of Volgarr the Viking shortly. Not as hard and long as people might think, it's sort of like a harder 2-D version of Dark Souls. Then once you know the patterns and where enemies are going to be, it's fairly easy. I'm one of 30+ people with the platinum, so that's something.

Woah Dave! I will attempt pretty soon. Getting greenzsaber's 1000 coins strategy in his video is going to take some practice, but it's certainly far from impossible. Woah Dave is a much easier game than Super Meat Boy.

--

For platinum, Dead Nation. Been wanting this game for the longest time, since it's one of Housemarque's gems. Definitely looks like a lot of fun.

For 100 percent, Uncanny Valley. The game is piss easy, easily doable in one to hours with a walkthrough guide. Nothing is hard in the slightest.