ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

20,231 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, RikuKelev said:
 
You already got

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

so it shouldn't be a problem for you. How you got Ultimate Battler thoug is a mystery to me.

I used Solomon Grundy for almost every battle mode (except Mirror Match, Random Fighter and Combo Heaven battles). He's the way to go for The Max and Impossible! Battles (you can use Doomsday for Impossible! as well but I felt Grundy was more comfortable). If I was able to unlock Ultimate Battler twice, you can unlock as well. Patience and trying over and over is the key. You can find useful videos, how to start Tech Traps and such on YouTube (I checked GD Penguin, Sergen, and Aexzia's videos for understanding the combos and trying for myself). Good luck

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neku-tan said:

I'd say Devil May Cry 4

 

FFX HD, most people seem to hate the Chocobo racing or lightning dodging...it's not that bad with some tips and a bit of luck. Great game. Or MGS4 for the gratification.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Witcher 3 seems like it would be up your alley. Not a lot I can say about it that someone else hasn't already said in an infinitely better way.  If you are looking for something a bit more obscure, Kingdom Come: Deliverance also seems to fit your MO.  The combat on that one can be polarizing though, and it is really really long winded so maybe look into it first to see if you would like it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

Witcher 3 seems like it would be up your alley. Not a lot I can say about it that someone else hasn't already said in an infinitely better way.  If you are looking for something a bit more obscure, Kingdom Come: Deliverance also seems to fit your MO.  The combat on that one can be polarizing though, and it is really really long winded so maybe look into it first to see if you would like it. 

 

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

 

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Marvel's Spider-man

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, INiko_Stimec said:

Lords of the fallen 

There's so many good games on your list to choose from but I'm gonna say Metro: Last Light. Absolutely fantastic game with a really easy platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

There's so many good games on your list to choose from but I'm gonna say Metro: Last Light. Absolutely fantastic game with a really easy platinum.

 

L.A. Noire on PS3, really fun game and an enjoyable platinum. I completed it on PS3 and years later on PS4, still fun to play :D

Edited by Crocky321
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infamous: Second Son, Life is Strange, or The Order: 1886

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.2.2020 at 2:04 PM, XxIsa-GxX said:

I used Solomon Grundy for almost every battle mode (except Mirror Match, Random Fighter and Combo Heaven battles). He's the way to go for The Max and Impossible! Battles (you can use Doomsday for Impossible! as well but I felt Grundy was more comfortable). If I was able to unlock Ultimate Battler twice, you can unlock as well. Patience and trying over and over is the key. You can find useful videos, how to start Tech Traps and such on YouTube (I checked GD Penguin, Sergen, and Aexzia's videos for understanding the combos and trying for myself). Good luck

 

Tried today almost the entire freaking day, no way I'm getting that trophy. The Max is ridiculous. I'd rather grind till I'm level 200 than do that shit again. 

 

On 6.2.2020 at 8:42 AM, Caliburst said:

 

So many good ones, hmm, Super Bomberman R you can do it!

 

Well... Nothing to advise here. You've got every platinum for every game... 

Maybe finish Metro Exodus DLC trophies than you profile would be 100%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Crash 2 

Crash Nitro Fuel. I know time trials are very hard, but you're very close.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4-2-2020 at 8:54 PM, RudeTortue said:

inFamous First Light

You got the rest of the series done. Should try and finish it

 

Thanks for the encouragement, I now have finished and obtained the Platinum of inFamous First Light :D

 

1 minute ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Crash Nitro Fuel. I know time trials are very hard, but you're very close.

 

Tom Clancy's The Division, I really liked this game and the platinum is fun to obtain :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crocky321 said:

 

Thanks for the encouragement, I now have finished and obtained the Platinum of inFamous First Light :D

 

 

Tom Clancy's The Division, I really liked this game and the platinum is fun to obtain :)

 

Final Fantasy VII is really easy as far as JRPGs go! It's also really fun and guides you into experiencing most aspects of the game. Also, I think it was my first PS4 plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Final Fantasy X-2 HD 1f62c.png

You're at 100%, so kinda difficult!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You're at 100%, so kinda difficult!

Final Fantasy Type-0

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God of War 3 since you are practically there already

3 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Darksiders.  It's soooo good!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.