Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 minute ago, mitch2161998 said:

Seem to really be into FPS games at the moment so would recommend Titanfall 2, easy bar one trophy and a really fun campaign.

Go for Yakuza Kiwami, its an ultra rare thats not that hard, shortest Yakuza game too.

4 minutes ago, madbuk said:

#358 - Yakuza 3

1L2f326d.png

This game hasn't aged well at all. I loved my time with 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2, and was excited to get into this, but... okay, so it's a lot older than the other games and for its time I guess it's pretty impressive, but the combat is such a noticeable step down from future games. Every enemy spams block, they spam evade, and the moment you break their guard it's instantly up again. Most of the colosseum matches came down to me breaking guard for a minuscule amount of damage over and over instead of actually getting a proper hit in. Not that "proper hits" do any damage either.

The minigames are pretty poor. Pool took me hours of frustration to finish and removing your aiming reticle on the batting was such an unnecessary way to make it difficult. And the aiming in darts felt off, I could never get it consistant even when I felt like I was doing the same thing every time. Karaoke was fun but Kiryu only has one song to sing in this, the rest being interjections, which was disappointing.

I'd also say the story is perhaps the least interesting so far, however I did still very much enjoy it. Haruka is such a great kid, I'd argue she's my favourite videogame child because she just acts so mature and helps keep things in order while "Uncle Kaz" is out doing important work. I liked all the little subplots with the kids at the orphanage throughout the game and the new characters introduced like Rikiya and Mine were good as well.

might stack this some day, as I own the stack already via buying the Yakuza 3/4/5 physical bundle that released recently on PS4, but it wont be for a long, long time. I plan on doing Yakuza 4, 5, 6, (maybe) 7, Dead Souls and Judgment first at the very least.

Wrong thread dude