Advise the next plat to the person above you

4 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Last of us remastered, just because it’s a fantastic game. And I really enjoyed playing it on Grounded.

next plat: Resident Evil 2

Loved my time with the last of us, not brave enough for grounded though! 

With Resi 2, 4th Survivor has proven to be a right pain in the arse! Slowly but surely working through though. 

1 hour ago, AmazingGamer334 said:

Knack

Next Plat(s) if you want some simpler lists, Life is Strange, Tales from the borderlands or Lego Marvel. If you're looking for something a bit more challenging and noteworthy I'd say either The Last Of Us or Borderlands 2

5 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

Loved my time with the last of us, not brave enough for grounded though! 

With Resi 2, 4th Survivor has proven to be a right pain in the arse! Slowly but surely working through though. 

Next Plat(s) if you want some simpler lists, Life is Strange, Tales from the borderlands or Lego Marvel. If you're looking for something a bit more challenging and noteworthy I'd say either The Last Of Us or Borderlands 2

(DEVIL MAY CRY) 3 Trophies left!

Edited by Naomie_Len

6 hours ago, Phantochi said:

How does the TrueMrBubbles doesn't have Bioshock 2 and Infinite at 100%? Fix that next, or i'll call the cops

Saints Row IV: Re-elected :3

Super fun game and be careful letting online players join you it will stop trophies poping if they used cheat codes. I noticed mission trophies not poping anymore I felt the problem from the player joined my game.

I loaded my old save data because of that player ? 

1 hour ago, Naomie_Len said:

Super fun game and be careful letting online players join you it will stop trophies poping if they used cheat codes. I noticed mission trophies not poping anymore I felt the problem from the player joined my game.

You know, with 400 plats in your pocket I don't think you need much of an advice, especially not from me... But I would say Death Stranding, since it's quite a popular Platinum to get.

And it doesn't seem too difficult if you get into the game 

Edited by Hush_wu
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hush_wu said:

You know, with 400 plats in your pocket I don't think you need much of an advice, especially not from me... But I would say Death Stranding, since it's quite a popular Platinum to get.

And it doesn't seem too difficult if you get into the game 

I think you'll enjoy as hell Horizon Zero Dawn. Certianly a new adventure and a good one if you haven't tasted the true potential for PS4. Absolutely a "must play". :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

Yeah, that's one of the games that got lost in my backlog, i'll go back to it as soon as i'm finished with Red dead 2, which is taking longer than i thought lol

But thank you for letting me know about this coop stuff, it sucks that it happend to you, i'll play solo only. 

11 hours ago, crucare said:

I like your profile keep going, maybe you should play the batman or the dishonored games and for sure god of war.

You're probably on your way to finish Batman and trine games, right?! I just don't see any souls game in your list, it will be awesome to see the whole series in your list, and you can definitely beat those games without worries. You should also try some assassin's creed games, i would recommend the ezio collection, origins and odyssey, some resident evil, and you're also missing wolfenstein 2, i did it recently, was hard as hell but you can do it for sure. You have an insane list btw, congrats 

41 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Yeah, that's one of the games that got lost in my backlog, i'll go back to it as soon as i'm finished with Red dead 2, which is taking longer than i thought lol

But thank you for letting me know about this coop stuff, it sucks that it happend to you, i'll play solo only. 

You're probably on your way to finish Batman and trine games, right?! I just don't see any souls game in your list, it will be awesome to see the whole series in your list, and you can definitely beat those games without worries. You should also try some assassin's creed games, i would recommend the ezio collection, origins and odyssey, some resident evil, and you're also missing wolfenstein 2, i did it recently, was hard as hell but you can do it for sure. You have an insane list btw, congrats 

Horizon chase turbo

2 hours ago, Phantochi said:

You can finish for sure Crash Bandicoot or Bloodborne. If you were able to handle Wolfenstein II, dude... Nothing can stop you now! Those game will be a breeze for you and pretty awesome for havein your cabinet for sure. 

• Like 1

@Phantochi

You are welcome Naomie_Len-my-cat-noosy.gif

9 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

You can finish for sure Crash Bandicoot or Bloodborne. If you were able to handle Wolfenstein II, dude... Nothing can stop you now! Those game will be a breeze for you and pretty awesome for havein your cabinet for sure. 

I see you played Final Fantasy XV easy plat go for it and try FF7 and FF10 better than all Final Fantasy :) FF5 one of my favs I will recommend you to play that game but sadly no plat.

Edited by Naomie_Len
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Naomie_Len said:

@Phantochi

You are welcome Naomie_Len-my-cat-noosy.gif

I see you played Final Fantasy XV easy plat go for it and try FF7 and FF10 better than all Final Fantasy :) FF5 one of my favs I will recommend you to play that game but sadly no plat.

Monster Hunter World

Once you get used to everything, it becomes a really fun grind!

• Like 1