Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 minute ago, Jasko_SOA said:

nothing to choose from really :P but hurry up with that sekiro plat bro! it‘s an amazing game! 

See that you're going for Bloodborne. Just go with that quite easy plat (for a souls game) and really fun.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

I see you played Final Fantasy XV easy plat go for it and try FF7 and FF10 better than all Final Fantasy :) FF5 one of my favs I will recommend you to play that game but sadly no plat.

Absolutely! I love the game, and like the mechanics. Despite the controversy from many fans over the series, I find FFXV eally outstanding and easy, however I'm a completitionist and despite I've been playing around +200 hours, I don't want to rush it. Also want to get the 100%, so yeah, eventually I'll play the others because are in my backlog. Thanks for the recommendation :) 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Absolutely! I love the game, and like the mechanics. Despite the controversy from many fans over the series, I find FFXV eally outstanding and easy, however I'm a completitionist and despite I've been playing around +200 hours, I don't want to rush it. Also want to get the 100%, so yeah, eventually I'll play the others because are in my backlog. Thanks for the recommendation :) 

Driveclub bike and Driveclub (I see you going for that plat) good luck! 

10 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

You are welcome ?

10 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 

11 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

Doing Driveclub cars now. I didn't buy the Bikes one, and by the refering post about this tremendous task, I can tell you that now I'm more than commited to finish this devilish game form hell! However, I don't own one DLC which will suck pretty much, but nevermind, I want my 96%! The games are hard (if you're not into the genre; also can be absurdly easy for others which finish it in matter of days...), and sometimes, the thing takes much more effort that expected. Anyways, I'll do it no matter what! ?

Also, God of War is a recommended for you! Must be played, and also be plated! :) 

9 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Doing Driveclub cars now. I didn't buy the Bikes one, and by the refering post about this tremendous task, I can tell you that now I'm more than commited to finish this devilish game form hell! However, I don't own one DLC which will suck pretty much, but nevermind, I want my 96%! The games are hard (if you're not into the genre; also can be absurdly easy for others which finish it in matter of days...), and sometimes, the thing takes much more effort that expected. Anyways, I'll do it no matter what! 1f624.png

Also, God of War is a recommended for you! Must be played, and also be plated! :) 

Final Fantasy XV