Advise the next plat to the person above you

23 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

I'd recommend going for Bastion next @TrueMrBubbles.

I'm currently aiming for Alice: Madness Returns, then DOOM Eternal and Bionic Commando. Whoever's next, feel free to recommend a fourth game!

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. You're close! Had you not mentioned those three games I would have said Alice: Madness Returns

8 hours ago, Kahuninho said:

Probably Bioshock 2 since you've beaten everything else!

Either CTR: Nitro Fueled or Trackmania Turbo. You've only got Oxide's ghosts left to beat (the most satisfying part of the game imo) in CTR and you made it all the way to end of the Red Series in Trackmania Turbo so I know you have what it takes to push your way to the plat!

2 hours ago, ExistentialSolid said:

Either CTR: Nitro Fueled or Trackmania Turbo. You've only got Oxide's ghosts left to beat (the most satisfying part of the game imo) in CTR and you made it all the way to end of the Red Series in Trackmania Turbo so I know you have what it takes to push your way to the plat!

Bf1

6 hours ago, ghost1317 said:

The wolf among us one of the best telltale games ever made 

Go with Uncharted the lost legacy. That one is actually well made and fun to play, unlike uncharted 3 which for some reason everyone keeps telling me to plat. Hell no, U3 doesn't feel like it belongs in the series.

50 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Go with Uncharted the lost legacy. That one is actually well made and fun to play, unlike uncharted 3 which for some reason everyone keeps telling me to plat. Hell no, U3 doesn't feel like it belongs in the series.

You have some easy and fun plats waiting on your backlog, like Detroit Become human, Heavy rain, God of war 3, nfs Rivals, ratchet and clank, you should consider one of those when you're done with Witcher 3 and far cry 3.

48 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

You have some easy and fun plats waiting on your backlog, like Detroit Become human, Heavy rain, God of war 3, nfs Rivals, ratchet and clank, you should consider one of those when you're done with Witcher 3 and far cry 3.

Assassin's Creed Unity! Great game and you are so close!