Advise the next plat to the person above you

Don't give up on The Division 2, even tough i haven't played it because i hated the first one, but you are so damn close to the platinum and 100%

Is the last trophy so hard?

Otherwise if you wanna an advice about a game i liked you should go for Mirror's Edge or Batman Arkham City but they're pretty hard / time consuming

Edited by greatfede

3 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

American Fugitive 100%

It's the only thing you haven't completed yet lmao

Your completion percentage is downright stupid at 98%+. You also go for ridiculously rare games (330+ ultra rare trophies) - thus I'd say Everybody's Golf since it's the "easiest" one you're going for right now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, realm722 said:

Your completion percentage is downright stupid at 98%+. You also go for ridiculously rare games (330+ ultra rare trophies) - thus I'd say Everybody's Golf since it's the "easiest" one you're going for right now. 

Go for the 100% in Arkham City, it is really tough but sooooo satisfying.

Also, only when the price will drop (atleast half) i suggest you to play KH3 DLC Remind if you want really challenging boss fights 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. You’re already pretty close to platinum. Why stop now?

Detroit: Become Human or Rayman Legends

Rayman is a really fun game, haven't played Detroit though

Would be great, if the next person chose a PS3 game ^^

I want to say GRID because you only got the miles left, but I can understand a boring grind putting you off so I won't suggest that to you.

I don't know how you haven't done Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Those bounties suck sure, but it's probably one of the best games for the Vita handheld. Looks like you're going back to older games so I would definitely finish up this one to improve your completion percentage.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

Portal 2

obviously

Can't do that chief, last 2 I need are unobtainable now :/

1 hour ago, ghost1317 said:

horizon Zero dawn fun easy plat 

Borderlands the Pre Sequel shouldn't be much of a challenge seeing as you've done Borderlands 2

7 minutes ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

Can't do that chief, last 2 I need are unobtainable now :/

Borderlands the Pre Sequel shouldn't be much of a challenge seeing as you've done Borderlands 2

Doom everything can be done on easy, just one trophy for the hardest setting which is only for the first mission.

The Sinking City, Average game but VERY easy to plat

1 minute ago, mordeckai81 said:

Doom everything can be done on easy, just one trophy for the hardest setting which is only for the first mission.

The Sinking City, Average game but VERY easy to plat

I advise you to go back to Dark Souls III and plat that one ?