Advise the next plat to the person above you

16 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Considering you had the drive to sit through one of the most infamous games of all time (Fallout 76), how about Fallout Shelter?

Berendsapje.png

Call of Duty Black Ops : I don't have this game but I read the trophy guide, it is not walking in the park but it must be enjoyable. It is worth to get plat !

22 hours ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

You could always go abck and finish up NFS:Rivals, you're tantalisingly close.

Well, how about the witness? If you're lucky with the final challenge, and follow a guide, it's a relatively easy platinum, no?

22 hours ago, seyhano said:

Call of Duty Black Ops : I don't have this game but I read the trophy guide, it is not walking in the park but it must be enjoyable. It is worth to get plat !

Well, I would, if I didn't graduate from the stormtrooper academy. I can't shoot to save my life.

Back on topic, due to my lack of choice, how about The last of Us? You have the remastered version already. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Berendsapje.png

Edited by Berendsapje

1 hour ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, how about the witness? If you're lucky with the final challenge, and follow a guide, it's a relatively easy platinum, no?

Well, I would, if I didn't graduate from the stormtrooper academy. I can't shoot to save my life.

Back on topic, due to my lack of choice, how about The last of Us? You have the remastered version already. Otherwise, I have no idea.

Berendsapje.png

I had the same situation in Medal of Honor Warfighter. It was really annoying . 

The Last of Us, it is my favourite exclusive game but I missed ps3 version online trophies because of servers shotdown. Platinum is no longer obtainable but I have plan to complete rest of trophies which are not online. Remastered (ps4) version is still achievable for all trophies. 

On 5/12/2020 at 5:59 AM, seyhano said:

I had the same situation in Medal of Honor Warfighter. It was really annoying . 

The Last of Us, it is my favourite exclusive game but I missed ps3 version online trophies because of servers shotdown. Platinum is no longer obtainable but I have plan to complete rest of trophies which are not online. Remastered (ps4) version is still achievable for all trophies. 

Modern Warfare 3. You already have the hardest trophies taken care of!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sanctusLight said:

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
You already have trophies there and the rest should be no challenge

Final Fantasy X HD
Such a good game. Even though its long it is so worth going for the plat

4 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Borderlands 2. Such a fun plat to go for!

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. Easy platinum for a great game.

10 minutes ago, mattfry94 said:

Got the Red Dead Redemption 2 Plat, thank you for the encouragement. Take care and stay safe!

Need for Speed Rivals. You have the online ones already, and the others aren't difficult.

Berendsapje.png