Advise the next plat to the person above you

23 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

So many choices! Maybe Detroit: Become Human?

Firstly @irishmonkey77 you have an awesome list! some great games in there and lots of I am very jealous of aha.

I would have to say for PS4 Just Cause 3. Never played it so don't know how hard the grind is but you look like you got really close to it. 

And for PS3 I would say Murdered Soul Suspect (I think you're doing that atm) so Bioshock 2 and God of War (I went Digging :P)  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matttrent101 said:

Firstly @irishmonkey77 you have an awesome list! some great games in there and lots of I am very jealous of aha.

I would have to say for PS4 Just Cause 3. Never played it so don't know how hard the grind is but you look like you got really close to it. 

And for PS3 I would say Murdered Soul Suspect (I think you're doing that atm) so Bioshock 2 and God of War (I went Digging :P)  

Farcry 5, you only misses a few arcade trophies to get the plat. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Dragon age origins 

Well, erm, yeah. I don't want to be boring and say Killzone Shadow Fall. Screw it, Ride 2. You don't have it yet, but it doesn't look too hard, and you've got Ride 3. 

Edited by Berendsapje

14 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, erm, yeah. I don't want to be boring and say Killzone Shadow Fall. Screw it, Ride 2. You don't have it yet, but it doesn't look too hard, and you've got Ride 3. 

I'm gonna say maybe Burnout Paradise?

56 minutes ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

I'm gonna say maybe Burnout Paradise?

I would love to, but the servers closed down, and I don't have any of the online trophies

43 minutes ago, Cyberdyne-7 said:

Dark Souls III

Well, once again hard. How about, erm, Mortal Kombat 11?

• Like 1