Advise the next plat to the person above you

18 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Easy and short platinum, but the game itself isn't quite as polished as the first two titles in the trilogy.

Assassins creed brotherhood

You only need the multiplayer which I know is annoying but you can clean it if u feel like it, good luck 

42 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Assassins creed brotherhood

You only need the multiplayer which I know is annoying but you can clean it if u feel like it, good luck 

Super Street Fighter IV

I am on the way of C to shinning  C but it is really annoying. However, this game is legend and you have already C to Shinning C . Imo, continue with trials and complete the entitled. ( I know it is still too much progress)  Others will be easy for You. The game is almost 10 years old and I am worry about server closure. I hope it will be honorable plat for You. 

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, seyhano said:

Super Street Fighter IV

I am on the way of C to shinning  C but it is really annoying. However, this game is legend and you have already C to Shinning C . Imo, continue with trials and complete the entitled. ( I know it is still too much progress)  Others will be easy for You. The game is almost 10 years old and I am worry about server closure. I hope it will be honorable plat for You. 

Thanks for the advice, I am planing to start the trails soon, I am just waiting to buy a hit box or an arcade stick because after doing UMVC3 my fingers are fucked I can’t handle the controller anymore, thanks again and I will platinum it for sure!

good luck with C to shinning C, the trophy is toxic for sure 

Edited by Atoya
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:07 AM, Atoya said:

Thanks for the advice, I am planing to start the trails soon, I am just waiting to buy a hit box or an arcade stick because after doing UMVC3 my fingers are fucked I can’t handle the controller anymore, thanks again and I will platinum it for sure!

good luck with C to shinning C, the trophy is toxic for sure 

The Last of Us Remastered

22 hours ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

You should try going for The Sims 4, I did it a while back and enjoyed the time I spent with it. I've also heard it's become much less off a time sink with a feature that's been added since I did it myself so easy to smash out if you get bored :)

45 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

You should try going for The Sims 4, I did it a while back and enjoyed the time I spent with it. I've also heard it's become much less off a time sink with a feature that's been added since I did it myself so easy to smash out if you get bored :)

Borderlands 3 would be nice since you have 2 done completely 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Borderlands 3 would be nice since you have 2 done completely 

I have no much choice because you have perfect completion for all games.

DragonBall is a really legend game and you had already Set for Life trophy .

It will be honorable plat for You.

I appreciate your profile btw.

Good luck !

13 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

I'd say The Last of Us but you already platted the Remastered version so eh, CoDWWII sure.

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation. The game is pretty quick to 100% and fun. Ubisoft is a canadian company too i think.