ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

18,596 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2020 at 2:07 AM, Atoya said:

Thanks for the advice, I am planing to start the trails soon, I am just waiting to buy a hit box or an arcade stick because after doing UMVC3 my fingers are fucked I can’t handle the controller anymore, thanks again and I will platinum it for sure!

good luck with C to shinning C, the trophy is toxic for sure 

The Last of Us Remastered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mlee117379 said:

The Last of Us Remastered

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

You should try going for The Sims 4, I did it a while back and enjoyed the time I spent with it. I've also heard it's become much less off a time sink with a feature that's been added since I did it myself so easy to smash out if you get bored :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Duffcar said:

You should try going for The Sims 4, I did it a while back and enjoyed the time I spent with it. I've also heard it's become much less off a time sink with a feature that's been added since I did it myself so easy to smash out if you get bored :)

Borderlands 3 would be nice since you have 2 done completely 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Borderlands 3 would be nice since you have 2 done completely 

 

I have no much choice because you have perfect completion for all games.

DragonBall is a really legend game and you had already Set for Life trophy .

It will be honorable plat for You.

I appreciate your profile btw.

Good luck !

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say The Last of Us but you already platted the Remastered version so eh, CoDWWII sure.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

I'd say The Last of Us but you already platted the Remastered version so eh, CoDWWII sure.

 

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation. The game is pretty quick to 100% and fun. Ubisoft is a canadian company too i think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, M-C83 said:

 

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation. The game is pretty quick to 100% and fun. Ubisoft is a canadian company too i think.

Doom 2016. I hear it’s an insanely fun FPS with a fun and fairly easy platinum!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Doom 2016. I hear it’s an insanely fun FPS with a fun and fairly easy platinum!

LittleBigPlanet

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

LittleBigPlanet

Just Cause 3. You are pretty close. And for next I dont own PS3 anymore so PS4 game :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, tuddeee said:

Just Cause 3. You are pretty close. And for next I dont own PS3 anymore so PS4 game :)

BF1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

BF1

Need For Speed Rivals! Really not a hard trophy list, and easy online trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Need For Speed Rivals! Really not a hard trophy list, and easy online trophies.

Uncharted 4. Quite fun game and not so hard comparing to previous games. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naruto Storm because you have the other ones.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, INiko_Stimec said:

Naruto Storm because you have the other ones.

Red Dead Redemption 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AnonymousPLC69 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Watch Dogs 2, I really enjoy that one :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 7-5-2019 at 0:41 PM, crucare said:

Grand Theft Auto V

Go for 100% like me

I Already have that one the ps3 but I will get the ps4 version eventually. Dont have to much games to play till the ps5 launches. 
 

as for the plat advise for you. Nothing! You got a perfect account.

Edited by FRKN4O
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, FRKN4O said:

I Already have that one the ps3 but I will get the ps4 version eventually. Dont have to much games to play till the ps5 launches. 
 

as for the plat advise for you. Nothing! You got a perfect account.

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom! I really enjoyed my time with it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ayoama said:

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom! I really enjoyed my time with it 

Metro 2033 was a blast 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Metro 2033 was a blast 1f601.png

Attack on Titan

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mlee117379 said:

Attack on Titan

AC3 Remastered maybe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

AC3 Remastered maybe.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - time trials its not that hard

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered - time trials its not that hard

Skyrim

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

Skyrim

Since I just finished it i  would say DragonBall fighter Z

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TrueMrBubbles said:

Since I just finished it i  would say DragonBall fighter Z

 

Absolute 100% competed all games, very nice!

So freeballing it here, but I see Final Fantasy VII in there, so I'd recommend Final Fantasy VII Remake!

I absolutely loved that game:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.