Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, Tomy_IV said:

SIms 3.  I recently did plat for Sims 3 pets. Dont play it lol. Too many glitches. Not worth those Ultra rare trophies Imo 

So you're advising that I try to Platinum Sims 3 but you're also advising me not to play Sims 3? ?

19 minutes ago, zXShermanXz said:

Horizon zero dawn. Can't go wrong with mechanical.dinosaurs. 

You've Platinum'ed everything you've played so I'll suggest that you pick up Fallout: New Vegas.

10 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

So you're advising that I try to Platinum Sims 3 but you're also advising me not to play Sims 3? 1f914.png

You've Platinum'ed everything you've played so I'll suggest that you pick up Fallout: New Vegas.

Yakuza Kiwami, takes ages but that's time well spent

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

you should go for untitled goose game, such a fun and funny little game and judging from your trophy list it's the kind of game you like

Infamous Second Son is a good and easy platinum. Just get max level for the Good Karma, then go for the Evil Karma Path in the campaign, which isn't that long.

Edited by Pershing24
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Persona 4: Golden

Arguably the best game on the Vita! A grind, but I still highly recommend it!

I see you played God of War 1, 2, Ascension and God of War (2018)

Maybe finish the Saga and Play God of War 3.

Than the Spin Offs Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus.

Edited by I3attleking

18 minutes ago, I3attleking said:

Try to plat Dead Space 3. You should try Dead Space 2 and Extraction. If you like to get some nice collectibles complete Ignition before playing DS2 and keep a save data of Ignition.

34 minutes ago, I3attleking said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/270-god-of-war-iii/Nai_Lienoj

Already finished sir!

Forgot Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus even existed LOL I’ll keep an eye out and pick em up if they’re ever on sale.

@Rexyfollower0 you’re at 100%! And considering you’re exclusively playing PS3, may I suggest Max Payne 3?

51 minutes ago, Rexyfollower0 said:

Versuchen Sie, Dead Space 3 zu platzen. Sie sollten Dead Space 2 und Extraction ausprobieren. Wenn Sie ein paar nette Sammlerstücke kaufen möchten, schließen Sie Ignition ab, bevor Sie DS2 spielen, und speichern Sie die gespeicherten Daten von Ignition.

I try DS3, but i am to Bad for the Classic Mode. I am in Chapter 4 and i faules.

I have DS2 and ignition, but i dont try it, because i dont finster DS3. I mean DS2 is difficult das DS3.

24 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/270-god-of-war-iii/Nai_Lienoj

Schon fertig, Sir!

Ich habe Ghost of Sparta und Chains of Olympus sogar vergessen. LOL Ich werde ein Auge auf sie werfen und sie abholen, wenn sie jemals zum Verkauf stehen.

@ Rexyfollower0 du bist bei 100%! Und wenn Sie ausschließlich PS3 spielen, kann ich Ihnen Max Payne 3 vorschlagen?

Oh i dont see it. Sorry.

Than do Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Its a nice Game and you can the Platinum on one day

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, I3attleking said:

I try DS3, but i am to Bad for the Classic Mode. I am in Chapter 4 and i faules.

I have DS2 and ignition, but i dont try it, because i dont finster DS3. I mean DS2 is difficult das DS3.

Oh i dont see it. Sorry.

Than do Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Its a nice Game and you can the Platinum on one day

Super Bomberman R