Advise the next plat to the person above you

29 minutes ago, ZoutjeNL said:

Definitely The Witcher 3. So much progress made, plus this game is one of the best games ever period! 

You are going to complete the games as %100, congrulations.

My choice will be definetly Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. It is looking like time consuming and plenty of progress.

Good luck. 

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FinalFrank15 said:

The Sims 4 is a very good game and you should play it for real. Or cheese through it with the Gallery. :)

How about Unravel 2?

It is a pretty apparent gap on your platinum collection

5 hours ago, FinalFrank15 said:

The Sims 4 is a very good game and you should play it for real. Or cheese through it with the Gallery. :)

I originally only fired the game up to make a floor plan for my new apartment so that I could get a feel for how I was going to furnish it, but I will legit play it eventually 

3 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

How about Unravel 2?

It is a pretty apparent gap on your platinum collection

Final Fantasy VII. Classic game definitely worth a full play

3 hours ago, Ayoama said:

I originally only fired the game up to make a floor plan for my new apartment so that I could get a feel for how I was going to furnish it, but I will legit play it eventually 

Final Fantasy VII. Classic game definitely worth a full play

Definitely Nioh 2. Getting so close, you can do it! 

1 hour ago, BadRep24 said:

Since you're a LEGO fan and platted one, plat LEGO Ninjago.

BioShock Remastered

I haven't played it yet, but I've heard nothing but praise for the game. Go get yourself a a fun and easy platinum. 

Edited by VigilantCrow

4 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

BioShock Remastered

I haven't played it yet, but I've never nothing but praise for the game. Go get yourself a a fun and easy platinum. 

I don't have a lot to work with here, so how about Kingdom Hearts? Sorry, it's the only one with a pretty high platinum rate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berendsapje said:

I don't have a lot to work with here, so how about Kingdom Hearts? Sorry, it's the only one with a pretty high platinum rate.

Maybe grab someone to boost what you have left of MotoGP13? Scrolled a bit down to find it

On 6/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, Berendsapje said:

Easy. Persona 5. One of the best games on the PS4 OF ALL TIME

I won't say Rogue Aces since you appear close to finishing that. Instead, The Witness! I know "The Challenge" is difficult - I took a 2-year hiatus from it in 2016 and in 2018 came back and in a handful of tries I finally accomplished it. I'll give you a little help... there's a very nifty hidden website from Asia that helps you on the triangle puzzle that you can use to make it 10x easier. I dunno if it's still around but do your research!