Advise the next plat to the person above you

15 minutes ago, konor-good said:

do Spider-Man it's a fun and easy game :D

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. It has some of the best action sequences in gaming. Plus, the trophy list is fairly easy (aside from Survival trophies). I see you have Uncharted 1-3 platinums already so finish out the Nathan Drake saga :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. It has some of the best action sequences in gaming. Plus, the trophy list is fairly easy (aside from Survival trophies). I see you have Uncharted 1-3 platinums already so finish out the Nathan Drake saga :D

I'm assuming you're working on it but Persona 5 Royal, definitely a contender for goty but also go back to the original P5 cause that Platinum is very fulfilling to get

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I'm assuming you're working on it but Persona 5 Royal, definitely a contender for goty but also go back to the original P5 cause that Platinum is very fulfilling to get

Definitely get that Dreams one, rare platinum. I also see you're somewhat close to getting that Isaac platinum, that could be something although I know its very hard haha. Lastly I see that GOW chains of olympus which you should get as well

6 minutes ago, gothspel said:

Definitely get that Dreams one, rare platinum. I also see you're somewhat close to getting that Isaac platinum, that could be something although I know its very hard haha. Lastly I see that GOW chains of olympus which you should get as well

lol Dreams is a grind and I'm going to slowly be working on it, Issac I go back to now and then and will def get it eventually and chains I will also def go back to so all good ones to pick! I guess since i responded, you can def get God of War and Horizon done and of the two, do Horizon it was just so good

Edited by NOWITSREYNTIME17
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

lol Dreams is a grind and I'm going to slowly be working on it, Issac I go back to now and then and will def get it eventually and chains I will also def go back to so all good ones to pick! I guess since i responded, you can def get God of War and Horizon done and of the two, do Horizon it was just so good

Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. :D 

6 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Thanks man, was planning on getting God of War hopefully sometime next week

9 minutes ago, AnonymousPLC69 said:

I would of got the platinum long time ago if I didn’t play online so much also I deleted the save file for the story by accident 1f613.png somehow I don’t mind playing a game twice but I am now on my 6th or 7th play through I will get the platinum one day.

You should go for Horizon Zero Dawn 100% is such a enjoyable game 

Grand Theft Auto V. One trophy left! 

3 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Grand Theft Auto V. One trophy left! 

The Sims 4 is really easy, you can plat within a day but I will choose Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

Campaign story is one of best in these series and multiplayer is still active.

Go for it ! :platinum:

Good luck

51 minutes ago, seyhano said:

The Sims 4 is really easy, you can plat within a day but I will choose Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

Campaign story is one of best in these series and multiplayer is still active.

Go for it ! :platinum:

Good luck

Definitely The Last of Us Part II

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Skyrim. Skyrim. Skyrim. :D 

Sorry man, that's like the one game I regret ever getting. I did not like it at all and thought it was trash so def not going back to it. I dont see many that I would suggest you back to but besides last of us part 2, I guess the best and most fulfilling one would be Resident Evil VII

22 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Sorry man, that's like the one game I regret ever getting. I did not like it at all and thought it was trash so def not going back to it. I dont see many that I would suggest you back to but besides last of us part 2, I guess the best and most fulfilling one would be Resident Evil VII

It's a weird one given your list but I'd recommend going back to platinum Nier or Dark Souls 3 as both are fantastic games. The original Nier wasn't a hard platinum (I have it on an old account I lost access to) and Dark Souls 3 plat reinvigorated me playing for trophies again after nearly 2 years of not really playing a lot of PS4 for the completion.

7 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

It's a weird one given your list but I'd recommend going back to platinum Nier or Dark Souls 3 as both are fantastic games. The original Nier wasn't a hard platinum (I have it on an old account I lost access to) and Dark Souls 3 plat reinvigorated me playing for trophies again after nearly 2 years of not really playing a lot of PS4 for the completion.

Giving you advice I should take myself: Go back for the second run of Mass Effect 2 to get the platinum and clean up the dlc. I think now is best before we get so far ahead of it that it becomes painful to play the dates mechanics.

Edited by XX_FTW

1 hour ago, Cravinovv said:

I'm wondering what you mean by weird given my list but I do have to go back and play Nier, not planning on Platinuming it and Dark Souls 3, beat it dont plan on going back,  for you, you're probably working on Hollow Knight still but that's a good one, I would advise go back to bloodborne or Ni no Kuni and they are both good Platinums to have, of the two go for Ni no Kuni

2 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I'm wondering what you mean by weird given my list but I do have to go back and play Nier, not planning on Platinuming it and Dark Souls 3, beat it dont plan on going back,  for you, you're probably working on Hollow Knight still but that's a good one, I would advise go back to bloodborne or Ni no Kuni and they are both good Platinums to have, of the two go for Ni no Kuni

BioShock Remastered, save Gravity Rush Remastered for the 50th.

Edited by Crzy Minus

Go finish Demon's Souls already.

As for me, I know I have a good bit of incomplete games, but I'm looking for something I haven't started yet.

My small list for now is: Wild Arms 3, Titanfall 2, Final Fantasy VII, God of War Remastered, Dark Cloud 2, Destroy All Humans 2, Cosmic Star Heroine

1 hour ago, Crzy Minus said:

BioShock Remastered, save Gravity Rush Remastered for the 50th.

both games i have to go back to replay, bioshock i wont Platinum and Gravity Rush i will but I am saving Ghost of Tsushima for my 50th. Def go back and Plat Persona 4 Golden, I know I havent yet but I intend to do so

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

both games i have to go back to replay, bioshock i wont Platinum and Gravity Rush i will but I am saving Ghost of Tsushima for my 50th. Def go back and Plat Persona 4 Golden, I know I havent yet but I intend to do so

Final fantasy xii I would suggest. Its a really nice game even with all the hate surrounding it, just takes a lot of time for the plat 

1 minute ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Final fantasy xii I would suggest. Its a really nice game even with all the hate surrounding it, just takes a lot of time for the plat 

def going back to that game, dont know about the platinum but it would be cool, Beyond two souls is quite an easy one and sort of rare one so thats a good one for you to get

13 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

def going back to that game, dont know about the platinum but it would be cool, Beyond two souls is quite an easy one and sort of rare one so thats a good one for you to get

Uncharted: Lost Legacy - A fun game and a pretty easy and quick platinum. 

9 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

potential to go back and I recently thought about it so maybe, Binding of Issac Rebirth would be a fun and impressive one for you to get

id say moss. you only lack one trophy for the plat. id say knock that sucker out