Advise the next plat to the person above you

24 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

id say moss. you only lack one trophy for the plat. id say knock that sucker out

yeah that one is a big oof because I thought I had gotten it, only to realize a glitch was outdated that I was using to not die once the whole game so as much as it hurts, I prob wont get it. Death Stranding, while being a super long Platinum to get, was a very enjoyable one so I recommend that

12 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

yeah that one is a big oof because I thought I had gotten it, only to realize a glitch was outdated that I was using to not die once the whole game so as much as it hurts, I prob wont get it. Death Stranding, while being a super long Platinum to get, was a very enjoyable one so I recommend that

Judgement. I may be biased I love Yakuza lol. But seriously it may take a while but hey, at least it's fun

4 hours ago, Herbset said:

Judgement. I may be biased I love Yakuza lol. But seriously it may take a while but hey, at least it's fun

Ahh that's a frustrating one because I loved the game so much and I was pretty sure I was gonna platinuming it but some of the minigames, like puyo puyo, are just way to hard so maybe I'll go back and do it eventually. I advise you go back and plat horizon as it was a very fulfilling one to get 

14 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Ahh that's a frustrating one because I loved the game so much and I was pretty sure I was gonna platinuming it but some of the minigames, like puyo puyo, are just way to hard so maybe I'll go back and do it eventually. I advise you go back and plat horizon as it was a very fulfilling one to get 

You should go back and plat Sekiro. Should be easy since it has a high achievement rate

6 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

You should go back and plat Sekiro. Should be easy since it has a high achievement rate

oh man yeah, that one is a big oof because I couldn't for the life of me, beat the final boss, so I will probably go back and Platinum it. def go back and platinum Bloodborne, that one also has a high achievement rate

Edited by NOWITSREYNTIME17

1 minute ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

oh man yeah, that one is a big oof because I couldn't for the life of me, beat the final boss, so I will probably go back and Platinum it. def go back and platinum Bloodborne, that one also has a high achievement rate

Try to obtain 100% in Spiderman...hard mode is not that hard!!! Trust me!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, canebarbone1234 said:

Try to obtain 100% in Spiderman...hard mode is not that hard!!! Trust me!

see many, I totally would but I lost my original save data from that game and a bunch of others and so I would have to play through it twice to get the NG+ trophies and I am not about to play through a game I have already played, two more times in a row. I liked the game a lot but not that much. As I see, you are only missing platinums in a few games on your list so I def recommend doing Resident Evil VII as that is a great plat to get

11 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Definitely try going back for FF7Remake, it was one of my favorite experiences this year. 

@ anyone recommending my next plat, can you actually choose from this below list lmao. None are on my trophy list yet but I've narrowed it down to these games, just can't choose. 

• Sekiro
  • Nioh 2
  • Ghost of Tsushima 
  • Dark Souls III 

Edit: bruh c'mon.

Edited by Hentekorino

2 hours ago, Hentekorino said:

Definitely try going back for FF7Remake, it was one of my favorite experiences this year. 

@ anyone recommending my next plat, can you actually choose from this below list lmao. None are on my trophy list yet but I've narrowed it down to these games, just can't choose. 

• Sekiro
  • Nioh 2
  • Ghost of Tsushima 
  • Dark Souls III 

yeah, I'm gonna go back to FF 7. Do ghost of Tsushima as it will be easy and then Sekiro

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Go for Resident Evil 7. The platinum is cheese, but the DLC's have some really good challenges. 

I think when you say cheese you mean easy? It really wasnt that easy and meh, i have no desire to go back for the dlc as I have done all of it. Since you have 100% in all games, Try Persona 5 Royal, The Nonary games, or the Danganronpa series out. All are excellent series with pretty easy platinums

20 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Go for Resident Evil 7. The platinum is cheese, but the DLC's have some really good challenges. 

Dude...a Call of Duty/Battlefield-type shooter (preferably COD WAW or Battlefield Hardline) or a fighting game (preferably Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or Street Fighter 5).  You’ve clearly been WAAAY too comfortable in your gaming choices...?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Grammar/Punctuation

43 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

@BlackSabre500

I’d say the one I’d pick for you would be Bleach: Soul Resurrection

It hasn’t been too long since you played it and your only missing 3 trophies.

What can I advise for You ? You have great completion. Good efford.?

Do you want to try one of call of duty series ? 

If you worry about online trophies, you shouldn't. Even 10 years old games are still active in multiplayer.

Have fun. 

Edited by seyhano

13 minutes ago, seyhano said:

What can I advise for You ? You have great completion. Good efford.1f44f.png

Do you want to try one of call of duty series ? 

If you worry about online trophies, you shouldn't. Even 10 years old games are still active in multiplayer.

Have fun. 

Definitely do drive club and drive club bikes as the servers are being shut down very soon and if you want perfect competition I don't think that will happen but yeah :)

3 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

Definitely do drive club and drive club bikes as the servers are being shut down very soon and if you want perfect competition I don't think that will happen but yeah :)

I wish I could have.

DLCs are no more on sales. They removed dlcs from the sales and they are not obtainable. ?

5 minutes ago, seyhano said:

I wish I could have.

DLCs are no more on sales. They removed dlcs from the sales and they are not obtainable. 1f622.png

i can maybe hooik you up with someone who owns all dlcs and helped me get the 100 percent his name is rem007ix I believe 

9 minutes ago, seyhano said:

I wish I could have.

DLCs are no more on sales. They removed dlcs from the sales and they are not obtainable. 1f622.png

ren007nix*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

Rayman Legends. You are super close at 97%

I know lol the unfortunate thing about the trophy I'm missing is its super grindy its just daily challenges. if your not good the trophy can take multiple months aka me

8 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

Dude...a Call of Duty/Battlefield-type shooter (preferably COD WAW or Battlefield Hardline) or a fighting game (preferably Persona 4 Arena Ultimax or Street Fighter 5).  You’ve clearly been WAAAY too comfortable in your gaming choices...1f633.png

I play to enjoy gaming. Isn;t that how its supposed to be? Only one I would consider out of your choices is the Persona game, but I'm burnt out from Japanese gaming at the moment. Made me realise how far ahead the EU and USA devs are when it comes to game development and story telling. But I have heard great things so I may give it a try someday. 

As for yourself. Hmm. Mass Effect 2 is one of the greatest games I have played so thats always worth a shot, especially for the carry over save features. Batman Arkham City. Now that is an amazing game but getting the 100% totally wrecked me. So much so that I actually couldn't face buying Arkham Knight.