Advise the next plat to the person above you

27 minutes ago, Trini said:

Batman Arkham Knight, mostly consist of grind which shouldn't be too bad if you have the patience for it

Hmm, looks like you're already working toward it but God of War! It's an awesome ride. You can do it! ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

Destiny 2 isn't that hard to platinum, especially compared to the first.

Batman: Arkham Knight. Some of it is a bit grindy/annoying (yes, Riddler, I'm looking at you!), but even for a noob to the Batman series like me the plat was very doable. And you're almost there, too! ?

Edited by DonFrancesco
typo
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 7:07 AM, DonFrancesco said:

Batman: Arkham Knight. Some of it is a bit grindy/annoying (yes, Riddler, I'm looking at you!), but even for a noob to the Batman series like me the plat was very doable. And you're almost there, too! ?

I'm gonna pick... L.A. Noire. You've finished off all of the DLC and have the missable trophies in the bag, so just a little cleanup left I reckon, for a commendable 100%!

Edit for below: Zero Escape has been on my list for so long. And I'm even more hyped for it having just finished AI: The Somnium Files + Danganronpa 1・2 Reload by Spike Chunsoft. :D
I think I'm gonna save it for a platinum alphabet tho'.

Edited by Mr-ttaM
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr-ttaM said:

I'm gonna pick... L.A. Noire. You've finished off all of the DLC and have the missable trophies in the bag, so just a little cleanup left I reckon, for a commendable 100%!

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

They were awesome little puzzle games, when I had them on my DS.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

Hmm.. how about Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight. I know it probably sounds lame cuz its persona, but once you start playing it, itś actually really good and kinda addicting (AND itś also an easy plat,) 

What PS3 game should I plat. I know I have tons of games where the percentage is high, but I can't get myself to do it, because I'm lazy. 

I think you should finish Parappa the rapper remastered on PS4 :-) @Exeshow678

On 10.9.2020 at 4:28 PM, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Assassins creed odyssey since it's the only game there.  Otherwise bl3 is about to get it's possible last dlc and you have the rest of the series. 

What PS3 game should I plat. I know I have tons of games where the percentage is high, but I can't get myself to do it, because I'm lazy. I would really like if it was a game that I can a plat in a weekend.

As for you, you should get the Sly 3 Platinum, really easy and nice doesn't take more than 20 hours + you've already platted the games prior to the third installment. 

On 12.9.2020 at 11:34 AM, And98s said:

Gravity Rush shouldn't be too difficult to finish.

What PS3 game should I plat. I know I have tons of games where the percentage is high, but I can't get myself to do it, because I'm lazy. I would really like if it was a game that I can a plat in a weekend.

As for you, I think you should complete Ape Escape 2. You're nearly done with your first playthrough.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, x--CosMos--x said:

Witcher - the game is awesome deserv platinum and 100% on everyone's list!

AC: Odyssey. Fun game, maybe a bit too long but I enjoyed it.

Looking for advice what to plat next. Here's a list of games I own but haven't played already or barely played.

HZD

Nier Automata

Spiderman GOTY

Tony Hawk 1+2

Metro Exodus and Redux (2033 & Last Light)

Shadow of the Colossus

Titanfall 2

RDR2

Witcher 3 GOTY

Persona 5 Royal

Hitman 2

Far Cry 5