Advise the next plat to the person above you

8 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

Hey we have the same number of plats. You should go back and finish that Spyro trilogy. They're all very easy and you didn't finish 2.

Spyro is indeed easy but the second game is so boring compared to the first one imo, lol. One day... Fallout 4 btw.

57 minutes ago, Trini said:

You got one of the best games in the Assassin's Creed series in AC2 with nearly 50% completion; I know you can wrap up the rest in no time despite the tediousness of certain task. 

Detroit become human! It's a bit of a grind, but it shows loads of new neat interactions and story outcomes and is overall an easy platinum, especially with a guide!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

Whiteboyz please :D 

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, if you still have it. Man, my stepbrother and I bought that game as teens (years before I bought my own PS4) and I'm still bummed it got taken down from the store.

If you no longer have access to it, then I'd stick with Persona 5... or maybe Final Fantasy Type-0 HD?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ExcrucioVII said:

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, if you still have it. Man, my stepbrother and I bought that game as teens (years before I bought my own PS4) and I'm still bummed it got taken down from the store.

If you no longer have access to it, then I'd stick with Persona 5... or maybe Final Fantasy Type-0 HD?

Yes I love Scott pilgrim, the movies the game and the comics of course :D I think it is getting a re-realese on ps4 and ps5 :D btw, welcome to psnp :D 

OT: skip me and choose for the new guy :D

4 hours ago, ExcrucioVII said:

I'd go for either Spiderman or Uncharted 3 next!

• Like 1