ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

20,118 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

You could finish ratchet and clank, it's fast and really easy

Final Fantasy VII wouldn’t be a bad one to do.

 

No PS3 games as I currently don’t own the system please

Edited by ZombHunter13
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ZombHunter13 said:

Final Fantasy VII wouldn’t be a bad one to do.

 

No PS3 games as I currently don’t own the system please

Spyro the Dragon is short, fun and not very dificult or if you enjoyed those LEGO games you played, Jurassic World is very fun too!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kesme63 said:

Spyro the Dragon is short, fun and not very dificult or if you enjoyed those LEGO games you played, Jurassic World is very fun too!

 

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon! My second favorite game in the series 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon! My second favorite game in the series 🙂

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Such a damn good game and I'll be working on the plat soon as well :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Such a damn good game and I'll be working on the plat soon as well :D

DarkSiders

it is a legend game, not so hard. 

Good luck !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, seyhano said:

DarkSiders

it is a legend game, not so hard. 

Good luck !

I'd say keep working on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warpedsavior said:

I'd say keep working on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

Definitely MGS4.

 

One of my all time favorite games.

Or if you haven't played it yet Uncharted 2. One of the finest games ever made.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lordidude said:

Definitely MGS4.

 

One of my all time favorite games.

Or if you haven't played it yet Uncharted 2. One of the finest games ever made.


This is a tough one you have a lot of really good games to play. 
 

I say go back to Killzone Shadow Fall released right at the start of the PS4 generation what a time to finish it just before the start of the PS5 generation. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wolf_Town_Spider said:


This is a tough one you have a lot of really good games to play. 
 

I say go back to Killzone Shadow Fall released right at the start of the PS4 generation what a time to finish it just before the start of the PS5 generation. 

Go ahead and get Skyrim out of the way. I've done it twice and I can tell you its really not that bad to get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

Go ahead and get Skyrim out of the way. I've done it twice and I can tell you its really not that bad to get.

 

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. The new season just started and it's a pretty easy platinum and even faster obtainable if you know someone with an already maxed out character.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mlee117379 said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

The Order: 1886, fairly quick and simple platinum with a game that has some charm to it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Havok_Knight said:

The Order: 1886, fairly quick and simple platinum with a game that has some charm to it.

Dude you have so many games that you are close to platinum on! Diablo 3, FFVIIR, Doom Eternal, Mortal Shell etc. Get-er-done!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Dude you have so many games that you are close to platinum on! Diablo 3, FFVIIR, Doom Eternal, Mortal Shell etc. Get-er-done!

Ratchet & Clank, a great platformer and pretty easy plat. 
 

love that Final Fantasy dedication btw. I want to plat all main series games at some time. 

Edited by aCCzTaurin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many to choose from, nice collection of platinum there maybe go for the final fantasy ix only because I'm playing ff7 remake so Im a ff fan

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CCFCadam said:

Not many to choose from, nice collection of platinum there maybe go for the final fantasy ix only because I'm playing ff7 remake so Im a ff fan

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wikkibur said:

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

 

Slime Rancher! Has a genuinely fun platinum that you can get through relatively quickly - go for it!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, realm722 said:

 

Slime Rancher! Has a genuinely fun platinum that you can get through relatively quickly - go for it!

The Last Guardian. Looks good game 😎

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

The Last Guardian. Looks good game 😎

 

Definitely Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

It's such a good game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lordidude said:

 

Definitely Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

It's such a good game.

Diablo 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Resi 7

Detroit: Become Human - you don't have that much left!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kesme63 said:

Detroit: Become Human - you don't have that much left!

Well maybe I don't but it's a long ass game and it's terrifyingly boring...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kesme63 said:

Detroit: Become Human - you don't have that much left!

 

Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous First Light, or The Order: 1886

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yechan said:

 

Beyond: Two Souls, Infamous First Light, or The Order: 1886

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, it's fairly quick and easy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.