Advise the next plat to the person above you

45 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected 

Trophy wise you're so close you can almost taste it. I don't know how far off the 40 hour total you are but I'd say smash out the remaining challenges and kills then just wreak havoc or idle if that's your thing to the platinum. 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 5:28 PM, Duffcar said:

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected 

Trophy wise you're so close you can almost taste it. I don't know how far off the 40 hour total you are but I'd say smash out the remaining challenges and kills then just wreak havoc or idle if that's your thing to the platinum. 

Uncharted 2-3 (Remastered) and 4.

A new game please (not by FromSoftware as their games are already in my future plat list)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

You should enrich your profile with some BioShock. Would you kindly ;)

Try Ys: VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.  One of the best action rpg game I've played in PS4 and it's on sale right now at PSN for 20 bucks until 1/19. 

Edited by acidkai_ak

1 hour ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

You can double up on Maneater as its free on plus for ps5, if not maybe everybodys gone to the rapture? 

Devil May Cry 2. I know it's probably the worst game in the series but you can complete it pretty fast thanks to Infinite DT, and Trish input codes/cheat codes etc. There should be a list of codes around either in the internet or one of the topics on DMC 2 in this site so that way you can decrease the hour/playthrough needed and breeze through the game.