Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 1/30/2021 at 7:27 AM, Duffcar said:

Very impressive profile sir. 

For a game on your list if the servers are still up I'd say go for AC Revelations on PS3.

If willing to go new game I think Dragonball Z Kakarot would make a good addition to the list. Happy hunting!

I'd say continue with Far Cry Primal

1 hour ago, leandrorhcp said:

Grand Theft Auto V, as I really enjoyed this platinum both in PS3 and PS4. Not sure I'll buy it for a third time this year...

Uhhh, you have almost all of your games at 100%! Hahahah

But I guess you gotta go for those Little Big Planet DLCs, man ?

Also, hit me up if you have a team to do Ghost of Tsushima raids, I need that

miss shake - hands down FF7R should be your next plat. it was my personal GOTY 2020. And it's possibly the best remake ever. You HAVE to see the ending if you ever played the OG and were a fan back in '97 like me.

unebrion - hands down Salt and Sanctuary. My fav indie of all time. There's not a closer, true to form, 2D souls-like out there. Yeah, I already hear the hollow knight fanboys and fangirls in my ears, but S&S is an ACTUAL soulslike, whereas hollow knight feels too platformer genre if that makes sense.

4 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Tales from the Borderlands because it's not only easy but the story and characters are awesome.

did it on PS4 if im not mistaken.. stacking on PS3 was not possible because I traded in my PS3 to get my PS4

edit: cat quest for you. This game and its sequel were so much fun for me, i love the whole old school RPG approach.

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx
had to give my mans his game title

19 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

did it on PS4 if im not mistaken.. stacking on PS3 was not possible because I traded in my PS3 to get my PS4

edit: cat quest for you. This game and its sequel were so much fun for me, i love the whole old school RPG approach.

Hollow Knight, because it is bloody worth it.

39 minutes ago, Cravinovv said:

Hollow Knight, because it is bloody worth it.

Minecraft (PS4), It's one of the best games I´ve ever played and you already have the "Passing the time" tedious trophy. Also, now is far easier due to known glitches (As the "Creative Exploit") and you are the lucky ones who played it before late 2019', meaning that you can still access the online content, hence making possible to get those online trophies. Enjoy your trophy hunting!

6 hours ago, hunteriscoolio said:

rayman origins :)

please dont say a trophy whore game or minecraft!

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, because it's a very quick game to finish if you're moderately decent at fighting games.

If not that, go for Dark Souls III.

For the soul who is going to recommend me my next place, anything above 80% is already on my list of to-do's, so avoid those— Give me something that looks really lonely.

Edited by Vermilion_Joker

26 minutes ago, Vermilion_Joker said:

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, because it's a very quick game to finish if you're moderately decent at fighting games.

If not that, go for Dark Souls III.

For the soul who is going to recommend me my next place, anything above 80% is already on my list of to-do's, so avoid those— Give me something that looks really lonely.

Yakuza 0 for you!!

Honestly, learning to play Mahjong for the completion list is a highlight of my trophy hunting career ? 

• Like 1