Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 hours ago, MDTaylorXIII said:

Nice collection, maurjen. Shame it's missing Skyrim. Should only take a few hundred hours...

Okay funny guy, go plat the Last of Us Remastered. You managed to finish that atrocity that is the second part, go 100% the OG game

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Herbset said:

It's not a very enjoyable game lol, repetitive as hell and dull 

Well the machines are all different and require you different approaches each time! play in harder difficulties if you are bored ?

otherwise ratchet & clank is awesome as well 

53 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Okay funny guy, go plat the Last of Us Remastered. You managed to finish that atrocity that is the second part, go 100% the OG game

Urgh, I'd really rather not. Finishing part 2 only served to reinforce how much I dislike this franchise. A miserable game about people collecting garbage...

18 hours ago, KingOfGold said:

Well the machines are all different and require you different approaches each time! play in harder difficulties if you are bored 1f601.png

otherwise ratchet & clank is awesome as well 

Oh yes, a game i haven't touched in 2 years excellent choice.

18 hours ago, MDTaylorXIII said:

Urgh, I'd really rather not. Finishing part 2 only served to reinforce how much I dislike this franchise. A miserable game about people collecting garbage...

In that case go for final fantasy 7. You don't have many unfinished games to chose from. Also lol so you played a game that is like 30 hours long, replayed it several times even though it's god damn awful, went for grounded an permadeath instead of an OG 10 hour game with great story and characters. Yup, makes sense.

Edit: Also I'm curious, why would you play a game you hate? That's the very reason you won't see me playing Heavy Rain ever again, going through all these ridiculous endings just to have a fictional trophy pop is pointless. Just play what u enjoy.

Edited by Herbset
Forgot to add something

54 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Oh yes, a game i haven't touched in 2 years excellent choice.

In that case go for final fantasy 7. You don't have many unfinished games to chose from. Also lol so you played a game that is like 30 hours long, replayed it several times even though it's god damn awful, went for grounded an permadeath instead of an OG 10 hour game with great story and characters. Yup, makes sense.

Edit: Also I'm curious, why would you play a game you hate? That's the very reason you won't see me playing Heavy Rain ever again, going through all these ridiculous endings just to have a fictional trophy pop is pointless. Just play what u enjoy.

you should do the walking dead or Detroit become human, really enjoyable games and easy plats!

Alette1D.png

Edited by Alette1D