Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 hours ago, Yechan said:

Since you only have one game that you haven't plat already, I recommend some new games: Cat Quest, Okami, or Resident Evil 2

Finish of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, you've almost done it! All you have left are the scout flies and the precursor orbs which you can find with a quick video guide :D

5 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I would suggest Days Gone

I saw you started Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered but never finished, Id highly recommend going for the plat, one of my favorite platinum's I've gotten, and if you want the added challenge the 100% is fun too. After that, you could do the rest of the Nathan Drake collection too ;) 

Heads up though, Crushing/Brutal difficulty can be pretty tough/frustrating at times, so if you do go for it be prepared for that, and just stay patient with it, it's not too bad once you get going.

18 hours ago, LMGhenry said:

I saw you started Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered but never finished, Id highly recommend going for the plat, one of my favorite platinum's I've gotten, and if you want the added challenge the 100% is fun too. After that, you could do the rest of the Nathan Drake collection too ;) 

Heads up though, Crushing/Brutal difficulty can be pretty tough/frustrating at times, so if you do go for it be prepared for that, and just stay patient with it, it's not too bad once you get going.

All of your open games

1 hour ago, crucare said:

All of your open games

There's not much to advise since you only have one unfinished game so I'm gonna recommend some games you haven't played: A Plague Tale: Innocence or The Dark Pictures Anthology games could be right up your alley.

On 16.3.2021 at 2:08 AM, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Lego harry Potter year 1-4.

Lego games are fun and you just have like collecting and misc.

i was going for the platinum but then i got one of the glitches and gave up ? cause I really enjoy lego games and harry potter

On 2.4.2021 at 0:41 PM, Kesme63 said:

There's not much to advise since you only have one unfinished game so I'm gonna recommend some games you haven't played: A Plague Tale: Innocence or The Dark Pictures Anthology games could be right up your alley.

finish god of war or Untitled Goose Game og both haha

Alette1D.png

23 hours ago, Spontiark said:

Cat Quest, easy and enjoyable.

Well you don't have a whole lot of options on your profile!  I suspect your next one will likely be Langrisser I & II, but other than that, I would say to finish off Dragon Quest Heroes II!  You only have the most painful grindy trophies left!

Edit:  Yeah Don_carlito94, I'm definitely aware I have a slight backlog issue.  ?

Edited by FFATMA

42 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Well you don't have a whole lot of options on your profile!  I suspect your next one will likely be Langrisser I & II, but other than that, I would say to finish off Dragon Quest Heroes II!  You only have the most painful grindy trophies left!

So much to choose from, but let’s say Marvels Spider-Man. Great game and who doesn’t want to simulate the webswinger.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlinkWinkel said:

Don_carlito94, It's hard to recommend anything since I don't think I've played a single game in your list, so I'll just recommend the game that I think looks the most fun: Dynasty Warriors 7.

Final Fantasy XV, I guess!

Edited by The_Levantine

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Burnout Paradise Remastered

Go for Rayman Origins! From what i remember some of the time trials in particular are a bit of a pain, but its doable and it's a lovely game. And, unlike Legends, you don't have online challenges to grind out for months!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DJack442 said:

Go for Rayman Origins! From what i remember some of the time trials in particular are a bit of a pain, but its doable and it's a lovely game. And, unlike Legends, you don't have online challenges to grind out for months!

It has to be Ratchet and Clank 3 for you!

It’s one of my favourite ever games, and you’re so close to the platinum. Go get it! 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, roosta_141 said:

It has to be Ratchet and Clank 3 for you!

It’s one of my favourite ever games, and you’re so close to the platinum. Go get it! 

You only have one game that's not a plat, what are you even doing on this thread. Go plat that

• Like 1