Advise the next plat to the person above you

8 hours ago, cityhunter2K8 said:

The time have come. Finish Bloodborne.

I notice you don't really care for completion %, so I imagine you don't care to plat games you don't love - but how about Bastion? Last trophy earned in November 2018 - you evidently got one of the first endings, but the time attack mode is a good deal of fun and you can honestly knock out all the trophies in a weekend if you know what you're doing. 

5 hours ago, realm722 said:

I notice you don't really care for completion %, so I imagine you don't care to plat games you don't love - but how about Bastion? Last trophy earned in November 2018 - you evidently got one of the first endings, but the time attack mode is a good deal of fun and you can honestly knock out all the trophies in a weekend if you know what you're doing. 

Uhhh... the only one I can recommend is The Last Guardian, since it’s actually possible, and it’s not as hard as your other feats, so what’s the worst that could happen?

On 21/04/2021 at 8:24 PM, realm722 said:

I plan to! I don't rush my platinums. That's why most of them I do on a 3 years span! I don't care about % because most DLC come after I lose interest.

On 17/04/2021 at 3:17 PM, roosta_141 said:

It has to be Ratchet and Clank 3 for you!

It’s one of my favourite ever games, and you’re so close to the platinum. Go get it! 

I finished Deadlock for the first time a few weeks ago, but i plan to do a series marathon in the near future and platinum every game i still have missing! Wish i could play Rift Apart when it comes out though :( 

• Like 1