Advise the next plat to the person above you

3 minutes ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Not that familiar with the rest of your incomplete games, but Fallout 4 should be a reasonable plat to get.

Everytime i see someone talking about Fallout 4 platinum, my heart stops for a second, Benevolent leader still haunts my dreams, don't even like to remember.

anyway, you have so many to choose from, Batman Arkham Knight is a good one, i'm going for that now and you're pretty much missing the same stuff as i am, Deus Ex is another good one, Heavy Rain, Nioh, Ratchet and Clank, Shadow of Colossus and Last Guardian, cleaning those will probably give a bump to your completion rate.

16 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

anyway, you have so many to choose from, Batman Arkham Knight is a good one

I see you're partway through Arkham City. I'd highly recommend finishing it; it's my favorite game in the series. The riddler trophies are a bit much and the challenges/campaigns can get rough, but it's a super rewarding and satisfying platinum. Or if you need a relaxing break after the Knight grind, I'd say give Untitled Goose Game a go. It's cute, cheeky, and abstract puzzle game, and you're a goddamn goose. The plat is short, sweet, and chill.

edit: Could also do Shadow of War as it looks like you enjoy these style of games, but i've heard it's not as good as others in the genre

Edited by xMattyIce21
additional info
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, xMattyIce21 said:

I see you're partway through Arkham City. I'd highly recommend finishing it; it's my favorite game in the series. The riddler trophies are a bit much and the challenges/campaigns can get rough, but it's a super rewarding and satisfying platinum. Or if you need a relaxing break after the Knight grind, I'd say give Untitled Goose Game a go. It's cute, cheeky, and abstract puzzle game, and you're a goddamn goose. The plat is short, sweet, and chill.

edit: Could also do Shadow of War as it looks like you enjoy these style of games, but i've heard it's not as good as others in the genre

Often crash 2 is considered the most difficult to get platinum in the trilogy (the rarity of the psn is greater than that of the first) but seriously, don't give up lol, this game is easily one of the most fun I have ever played and it is very worthwhile. persist in the golden relics (or, if you're insane like me, in the platinum relics!) ?

13 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Often crash 2 is considered the most difficult to get platinum in the trilogy (the rarity of the psn is greater than that of the first) but seriously, don't give up lol, this game is easily one of the most fun I have ever played and it is very worthwhile. persist in the golden relics (or, if you're insane like me, in the platinum relics!) 1f601.png

If you’ve still got access to it you should go and finish up Mini Ninjas. A very solid profile, tough choice.

Ideally looking for a PS3 recommendation myself if not too difficult :) 

2 hours ago, Duffcar said:

If you’ve still got access to it you should go and finish up Mini Ninjas. A very solid profile, tough choice.

Ideally looking for a PS3 recommendation myself if not too difficult :) 

Thanks :) i would love to finish mini ninjas but unfortunately i don't have access anymore

4 hours ago, Jun_Kazama316 said:

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls

and also Dead Nation both are great games.

You should go back and finish up Sly 3, so close to finishing the trilogy! I may be biased as currently working on it myself too

19 hours ago, Duffcar said:

You should go back and finish up Sly 3, so close to finishing the trilogy! I may be biased as currently working on it myself too

Red Dead Redemption 2. You have the plat for RDR1 so why not?

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:01 PM, Shikotei-kun said:

As I'm currently rummaging through all my unfinished Assassin's Creed games, I'd recommend getting Brotherhood done.

There's plenty of boosters active and if you want I can add you to a group chat or two..

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

15 minutes ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

Final Fantasy X. Great game but the grind is tough, especially maxing out the sphere grid for all characters.

Based on your list of games (A really damn good list), I would suggest Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4.  They're both on sale for golden week.  Very underated rpg and the story is amazing with likable characters and unique turn-based gameplay.  Great series.