Advise the next plat to the person above you

14 minutes ago, acidkai_ak said:

Based on your list of games (A really damn good list), I would suggest Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4.  They're both on sale for golden week.  Very underated rpg and the story is amazing with likable characters and unique turn-based gameplay.  Great series.

Horizon zero dawn could be a cool game to play and it is free right now! I would also advise games like dark souls and sekiro, but I am not sure if you'd be into the genre!

2 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

i would say uncharted golden abyss. pretty good game i would say. and a good reason to play vita again :)

Well as the chap below you decided not to enter the spirit of this thread, I will suggest 2 for you:

Super Meat Boy (I’m sorry) and when it gets too rough, kick back with Lego Avengers on the Vita. 
Enjoy!

Solid collection of games in your profile. You're close on some of the games you have open, but there's not many I'm familiar with. So, I'll go off the board and advise you to play something that's a follow up to one of your games (and is, in my opinion, better than its predecessor): inFamous: First Light. It's a fun mix of story missions and arena combat that you'll enjoy if you liked Second Son. Not an overly difficult platinum, but worth adding to your list.

If you want something newer, Ghost of Tsushima is excellent as well. I've really enjoyed just about everything about that game. Great story, great voice acting, combat is challenging but fairly easy to learn, and it's a beautiful game on top of everything else.

Edited by NeilBefore_ZOD
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NeilBefore_ZOD said:

Solid collection of games in your profile. You're close on some of the games you have open, but there's not many I'm familiar with. So, I'll go off the board and advise you to play something that's a follow up to one of your games (and is, in my opinion, better than its predecessor): inFamous: First Light. It's a fun mix of story missions and arena combat that you'll enjoy if you liked Second Son. Not an overly difficult platinum, but worth adding to your list.

If you want something newer, Ghost of Tsushima is excellent as well. I've really enjoyed just about everything about that game. Great story, great voice acting, combat is challenging but fairly easy to learn, and it's a beautiful game on top of everything else.

first of all, WOW great list! i think you should give bugsnax a try if you got it for free on ps plus, such a funny and enjoyable game. keep up the good work!

Alette1D.png

4 minutes ago, Alette1D said:

first of all, WOW great list! i think you should give bugsnax a try if you got it for free on ps plus, such a funny and enjoyable game. keep up the good work!

Alette1D.png

I can see you really enjoy your Fifa games. Maybe try to get the platinum for FIFA 21. 

10 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

For an easy one finish up Rogue Company, other than that FF7 Remake is a lot of fun and a great game (Maybe wait for the PS5 upgrade) :)

Since you haven't finished it, how about The Sims 4? A shame to be leaving a game like that unplatted (although I do admit, I'm partial to The Sims 3).

7 minutes ago, Amitte_Sukku said:

Since you haven't finished it, how about The Sims 4? A shame to be leaving a game like that unplatted (although I do admit, I'm partial to The Sims 3).

I see you have a Vita, I say you should get the Black Ops: Declassified plat, it's a rare one and it'll make a nice addition to your collection

Edited by footballpro52

5 hours ago, footballpro52 said:

I see you have a Vita, I say you should get the Black Ops: Declassified plat, it's a rare one and it'll make a nice addition to your collection

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. You seem to have the patience, judging by your completion of COD BO3 and BO4, so you can do it!

11 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. You seem to have the patience, judging by your completion of COD BO3 and BO4, so you can do it!

The Fractured But Whole

The name's funny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellatrippinnn said:

You should get Payday 2 Crimewave Edition, especially if you have at least a friend to play it with!

Lots of decent games on your profile.I shall say Dying Light if you want another open world,Trackmania Turbo if you want something hard to platinum.

34 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Lots of decent games on your profile.I shall say Dying Light if you want another open world,Trackmania Turbo if you want something hard to platinum.

It's about time you get back to SMB, don't you think? Get to it mate

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, it's been over 6 years according to the gap time from your first earned trophy to the last one. Probably it's time to clean it up for good :D

I'm going to say BFV as you have 3 and 4. Its recently got a lot of boosting threads happening since its arrive on PS+ so you can get probably the worst trophy (in my opinion) death from above. Other than that, I did the rest in open lobbies and they're very much do-able.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Silocia said:

I'm going to say BFV as you have 3 and 4. Its recently got a lot of boosting threads happening since its arrive on PS+ so you can get probably the worst trophy (in my opinion) death from above. Other than that, I did the rest in open lobbies and they're very much do-able.

Diablo 3 the game is fantastic, and the platinum was pretty fun.