Advise the next plat to the person above you

16 hours ago, Nepsy-chan98 said:

Ghosts of tsushima. its a really solid samurai game and really shows off how open worlds can be fun 

I do not know if you still own this since it was so long ago when you last played it but I wanna suggest Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition, it's not a bad platinum to do and shouldn't take you too long.

(Who ever replies to me don't pick one of the ones in my signature, already going through those, also posted a lot in this thread recently as trying to build up a selection of games to finish off finally!)

17 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I do not know if you still own this since it was so long ago when you last played it but I wanna suggest Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition, it's not a bad platinum to do and shouldn't take you too long.

(Who ever replies to me don't pick one of the ones in my signature, already going through those, also posted a lot in this thread recently as trying to build up a selection of games to finish off finally!)

Maneater! Not too difficult of a platinum from what I've heard!

(I've recently been getting some easy platinums cause I was a bit burnt out, so I'm looking to go back and platinum something 'proper' now!)

Edited by Howlers23
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Howlers23 said:

Maneater! Not too difficult of a platinum from what I've heard!

(I've recently been getting some easy platinums cause I was a bit burnt out, so I'm looking to go back and platinum something 'proper' now!)

Ratchet & Clank, really fun game!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

As I’m watching my girlfriend play this right now, I’m going to say Gravity Rush for you too! Nice trophy list!

Far Cry 3, best Far Cry game in my opinion. Had a great time playing the Classic edition myself

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/06/2021 at 6:53 PM, SKhesraw said:

Far Cry 3, best Far Cry game in my opinion. Had a great time playing the Classic edition myself

Well you only have 3 games you haven't platinumed so I guess finish off CoD: Cold War! your choice for which one.

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Believe me I know! Been smashing my head on that one for the last week! Why I'm looking for something else at the moment xD

*Also I'd say go for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor*

Well, i'm finishing FF7 Remake as well and that doesn't give me much hope lol

Anyway, you should go back to TitanFall 2, you're only missing a few campaign related trophies, same with RE Remake 2, besides the collectibles, you're only missing Hardcore, which is not that Hardcore tbh. 

• Like 2