Advise the next plat to the person above you

21 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

Well, i'm finishing FF7 Remake as well and that doesn't give me much hope lol

Anyway, you should go back to TitanFall 2, you're only missing a few campaign related trophies, same with RE Remake 2, besides the collectibles, you're only missing Hardcore, which is not that Hardcore tbh. 

33 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Believe me I know! Been smashing my head on that one for the last week! Why I'm looking for something else at the moment xD

*Also I'd say go for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor*

In the same boat as both of you, and am suddenly dreading the hard playthrough that much more?

@Neptuos I would suggest Dark Souls II cuz you're practically knockin on that plat's door. That, Rocket League (for that sweet S), or Shadow of the Colossus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaManSmevz said:

In the same boat as both of you, and am suddenly dreading the hard playthrough that much more?

@Neptuos I would suggest Dark Souls II cuz you're practically knockin on that plat's door. That, Rocket League (for that sweet S), or Shadow of the Colossus.

Rocket League for you as well ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Cat Quest, I've heard good things about it and it's a short/easy platinum for an RPG.

Mass Effect! But looking at your profile you're going for the platinum anyways hahahaha

52 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Injustice, you already got 85% of the trophies plus that platinum would look really sweet since it's damn hard.

My main account.

Burritoprime.png

Y's VIII, you are close to your plat and since you can do them all on one run so maybe you need to grind for your plat? Good luck with it!