Advise the next plat to the person above you

19 minutes ago, PapyChampy said:

Pretty hard to recommend a plat on a near perfect profile, but I would highly recommend Transistor as a new game. 

look alike u still have a PS3

I’d highly recommend u go finish ico and enslaved: odyssey to the west. U only got 1 trophy at the beginning of each game 

2 fantastic, underrated gems 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 10:42 PM, Owtasmh said:

I'd say NieR: Automata- the game is pretty long factoring in all the endings, but its more than worth it in the end.

Reveal hidden contents

And, if there are any trophies you refuse to do, there's a method in game of getting any trophy without actually doing them normally 1f609.png

Done.  Thanks for the recommend. Story was brilliant with a great soundtrack. Gameplay was good if not mildly irritating with all the routes stuff.

@The-Beast-875- You should go for Life is Strange 2. It's not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

Was almost tempted to recommend RDR2 but decided to not be so cruel haha

ETA: Please only recommend plats, not 100%. I'm not into 100% too much.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Done.  Thanks for the recommend. Story was brilliant with a great soundtrack. Gameplay was good if not mildly irritating with all the routes stuff.

@The-Beast-875- You should go for Life is Strange 2. It's not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

Was almost tempted to recommend RDR2 but decided to not be so cruel haha

ETA: Please only recommend plats, not 100%. I'm not into 100% too much.

I see that you have all the Borderlands Plats aside from Borderlands 1 on PS4. Go get it! It still holds up really well and is the easiest Plat of the 4. ?

3 hours ago, VisibleBanana said:

I see that you have all the Borderlands Plats aside from Borderlands 1 on PS4. Go get it! It still holds up really well and is the easiest Plat of the 4. 1f44d.png

I'm not gonna platinum a game I don't actually own lol

@GraniteSnake , I'd recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Great combat and story. Platinum is easy, just got to watch out for one missable (but as long as you do all side quests and be kind you should be fine) 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I'm not gonna platinum a game I don't actually own lol

@GraniteSnake , I'd recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Great combat and story. Platinum is easy, just got to watch out for one missable (but as long as you do all side quests and be kind you should be fine) 

Lego Marvel's Avengers :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Dude, you're not afraid of a real game, my suggestion is to look into Ninjin: Clash of Carrots. Don't let the look of the game fool you, it's tough, but man did I have a blast playing it 

Wow your profile is perfectly balanced (as all things should be), nice. I would recommend the last God of War since you already played the third one, alternatively you can check other Sony exclusive (like days gone or horizon zero dawn), usually they are pretty fun to 100%!

• Like 1