ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

19,907 posts in this topic

i would go for Detroit: Become Human.

great game and the trophies are not too bad

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, animus17 said:

i would go for Detroit: Become Human.

great game and the trophies are not too bad

LA Noire

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dharmaoutlaw said:

LA Noire

Devil May Cry

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JIVe_____ said:

Devil May Cry

 

Tokyo Xanadu :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Tokyo Xanadu :)

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shera L Greenwood said:

Crypt of the Necrodancer.

 

Judgment

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-08-01 at 6:22 AM, Kaiwan said:

 

Judgment

Red Dead Redemption 2, an incredible game! I enjoyed every minute of the single player.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Red Dead Redemption 2, an incredible game! I enjoyed every minute of the single player.  

The binding of Isaac: Rebirth

 

Have fun. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/08/2021 at 2:32 AM, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

The binding of Isaac: Rebirth

 

Have fun. 

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, XIIDoomsdayIIX said:

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

 

Rise of the Tomb Raider

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty hard to recommend a plat on a near perfect profile, but I would highly recommend Transistor as a new game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PapyChampy said:

Pretty hard to recommend a plat on a near perfect profile, but I would highly recommend Transistor as a new game. 


look alike u still have a PS3

 

I’d highly recommend u go finish ico and enslaved: odyssey to the west. U only got 1 trophy at the beginning of each game 

 

2 fantastic, underrated gems 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/29/2021 at 10:42 PM, Owtasmh said:

I'd say NieR: Automata- the game is pretty long factoring in all the endings, but its more than worth it in the end.

  Reveal hidden contents

And, if there are any trophies you refuse to do, there's a method in game of getting any trophy without actually doing them normally 1f609.png

 

 

Done.  Thanks for the recommend. Story was brilliant with a great soundtrack. Gameplay was good if not mildly irritating with all the routes stuff.

 

@The-Beast-875- You should go for Life is Strange 2. It's not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

Was almost tempted to recommend RDR2 but decided to not be so cruel haha

 

ETA: Please only recommend plats, not 100%. I'm not into 100% too much.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

 

Done.  Thanks for the recommend. Story was brilliant with a great soundtrack. Gameplay was good if not mildly irritating with all the routes stuff.

 

@The-Beast-875- You should go for Life is Strange 2. It's not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

Was almost tempted to recommend RDR2 but decided to not be so cruel haha

 

ETA: Please only recommend plats, not 100%. I'm not into 100% too much.

 

I see that you have all the Borderlands Plats aside from Borderlands 1 on PS4. Go get it! It still holds up really well and is the easiest Plat of the 4. 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Marvy_G23 said:

remnant from the ashes


Shadow of the Colossus. You’ve beat it once, cleaning up the rest of the trophies should be easy for you. You don’t even have to do ‘Hard’ time attack with the exploit!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VisibleBanana said:

 

I see that you have all the Borderlands Plats aside from Borderlands 1 on PS4. Go get it! It still holds up really well and is the easiest Plat of the 4. 1f44d.png

 

I'm not gonna platinum a game I don't actually own lol

 

@GraniteSnake , I'd recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Great combat and story. Platinum is easy, just got to watch out for one missable (but as long as you do all side quests and be kind you should be fine) 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

 

I'm not gonna platinum a game I don't actually own lol

 

@GraniteSnake , I'd recommend Horizon Zero Dawn. Great combat and story. Platinum is easy, just got to watch out for one missable (but as long as you do all side quests and be kind you should be fine) 

 

 

Lego Marvel's Avengers :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

Lego Marvel's Avengers :)

 

Untitled Goose Game

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of a Duelist: Link Evolution

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Siwz said:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of a Duelist: Link Evolution

 

Red Dead Redemption 2! Very fun platinum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

 

Red Dead Redemption 2! Very fun platinum

Dead By Daylight

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Paladins

Dude, you're not afraid of a real game, my suggestion is to look into Ninjin: Clash of Carrots. Don't let the look of the game fool you, it's tough, but man did I have a blast playing it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.