Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 8/9/2021 at 4:56 AM, xenomorfi2 said:

Wow your profile is perfectly balanced (as all things should be), nice. I would recommend the last God of War since you already played the third one, alternatively you can check other Sony exclusive (like days gone or horizon zero dawn), usually they are pretty fun to 100%!

I would recommend your very first PS3 game :)  : Uncharted Drake's Fortune !

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 7:41 PM, realm722 said:

Mortal Kombat 11. Don't have that many trophies left and it's a much easier fighting game plat than Injustice. 

Done :)

Not sure what you're backlog contains & you have such a high comp. % on here, you should finish up The Last Guardian - just 3 more trophies (+ the platinum of course). 

On 18/08/2021 at 9:20 PM, DrunkEngineer said:

Done :)

Not sure what you're backlog contains & you have such a high comp. % on here, you should finish up The Last Guardian - just 3 more trophies (+ the platinum of course). 

Wow. Great work on such a strong and new profile so far! I highly recommend finishing off South Park: The Stick of Truth. As someone who used to watch the show when I was younger I found both it and the sequel to be enjoyable games. 

Everything you’d expect from the South Park team and more really.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:34 PM, xxEliteCDxx said:

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Done! Completed the Hard playthrough and the speedruns!

10 hours ago, Duffcar said:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Tekken 6. If I can do it (and I'm no fighter expert.. not even a novice, I'm a one-trick pony who is way out of their league), then surely others can too?

You've already done the online stuff, and even got a start on the campaign mode.

Only 10 consecutive wins and Nancy will be a choke point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shikotei-kun said:

Tekken 6. If I can do it (and I'm no fighter expert.. not even a novice, I'm a one-trick pony who is way out of their league), then surely others can too?

You've already done the online stuff, and even got a start on the campaign mode.

Only 10 consecutive wins and Nancy will be a choke point.

Assassin's Creed Origins! I see you have the platinum for the games before this one!