Advise the next plat to the person above you

I say go for the ultra rare . . . get Mortal Kombat.

The problem though is I only have multiplayer trophies left, and the online is, for lack of a better term, dead.

I just boosted the MP trophies over the course of a week or so. It isn't so bad. You just need to get a solid group going that's around your level, so you know they'll be around.

Even so, there are plenty of people in your same position. If you boost it, they will come.

Go for Rayman Origins! It seems tough but it reality its super simple! And if you want any help with Ratchet Full frontal assault, I don't mind  hopping on and helping you boost!

[ignore this post and advise Fierce-Hero, I've had my advise now]

Yeah, the time trials are the things putting me of Rayman Origins. I'll try it again once I get the Uncharted 2 DLC done. So. Damn. Long.

As for FFA, thanks for the offer. I'm having trouble beating Insomniac times on that game (and it's the only Ratchet game I have left till they release Deadlocked, so I need to get it done lol)

resident evil 5 super easy once you get infinite rpg  or sleeping dogs 

Resident Evil 5 - Playing with a friend but since June we don't play, but last time we played we tryed to get the infinite RPG

Sleeping Dogs - Thanks to the clothes glitch on the trophy I quited for a time, but later I will repeat the game just to get those final 4 trophies

Now back to topic

Go for the Saints Row The Third, it's a easy game to plat and funny by the way

Resident Evil 5 - Playing with a friend but since June we don't play, but last time we played we tryed to get the infinite RPG

Sleeping Dogs - Thanks to the clothes glitch on the trophy I quited for a time, but later I will repeat the game just to get those final 4 trophies

Now back to topic

Go for the Saints Row The Third, it's a easy game to plat and funny by the way

Helder my friend I think its about time you obtained that BEAUTIFUL Batman Arkham City platinum as your not that far off from getting it man ..... you can do it :D 

1L66984d.png

Helder my friend I think its about time you obtained that BEAUTIFUL Batman Arkham City platinum as your not that far off from getting it man ..... you can do it :D

1L66984d.png

I am going to advise the only platinum that I have but you don't have:  Fallout 3  :lol: