Advise the next plat to the person above you

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Crash Bandicoot Warped, actually a fairly easy plat and one of the best in the series 

You're only missing 4 trophies in Detroit: Become Human for the platinum. It looks like you earned A LOT of them over the span of just 4 days back in October and likely got burnt out of all the loading and reloading for specific paths in order to unlock certain trophies. Given that it has been 6+ months though, maybe you could go back and speedrun through the remaining ones to put that plat to bed? 

Now that is cheating hahahaha the only plats you do not have are the ones that cannot be obtained anymore :D so go for fifa 16 ahhahaa

1 hour ago, realm722 said:

You're only missing 4 trophies in Detroit: Become Human for the platinum. It looks like you earned A LOT of them over the span of just 4 days back in October and likely got burnt out of all the loading and reloading for specific paths in order to unlock certain trophies. Given that it has been 6+ months though, maybe you could go back and speedrun through the remaining ones to put that plat to bed? 

• Like 1

On 21/05/2022 at 0:35 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Now that is cheating hahahaha the only plats you do not have are the ones that cannot be obtained anymore :D so go for fifa 16 ahhahaa

Because it's one that I will be going for next month, I recommend Amnesia Collection

*To who ever picks my next game*

My account has every single game I own currently on there, a hell of a lot of them are at 0% so if you see a game that I should platinum, even if it's 0% then suggest it!

Edited by Sylvanticore
  • Like 1

On 26/05/2022 at 11:40 PM, Sylvanticore said:

Because it's one that I will be going for next month, I recommend Amnesia Collection

*To who ever picks my next game*

My account has every single game I own currently on there, a hell of a lot of them are at 0% so if you see a game that I should platinum, even if it's 0% then suggest it!

Scott Pilgrim! I did it myself and its not that bad fairly easy imo

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Morgs24 said:

Resident Evil 6. If you have a good friend willing to play in co op to at least have a laugh with it

You should finish at least Resident Evil 2 because it is a fun game and doesn't want too much effort just to plat it.

Even though you are not a platinum hunter but that's ok because everyone can do whatever he/she wants with his free time you should also try streets of rage 4 or final fantasy remake 7(I loved both of them while trying to plat them)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

You should finish at least Resident Evil 2 because it is a fun game and doesn't want too much effort just to plat it.

Even though you are not a platinum hunter but that's ok because everyone can do whatever he/she wants with his free time you should also try streets of rage 4 or final fantasy remake 7(I loved both of them while trying to plat them)

Since you have finished nearly all your games I'll recommend a new one - Steep.

Not an easy platinum but a great game and I can see you've done much harder. Plus it's ultra-rare. Not too grindy, however skill dependent which I think you'd like. Make sure to buy the Winter-games edition physical if you want to get 100% with dlc though 

51 minutes ago, kombatwombats said:

Since you have finished nearly all your games I'll recommend a new one - Steep.

Not an easy platinum but a great game and I can see you've done much harder. Plus it's ultra-rare. Not too grindy, however skill dependent which I think you'd like. Make sure to buy the Winter-games edition physical if you want to get 100% with dlc though 

I would say go for The Last of Us Remastered, the multiplayer part is not that hard and very enjoyable in my opinion

• Like 1

On 6/6/2022 at 8:56 AM, ShinySpidey said:

I would say go for The Last of Us Remastered, the multiplayer part is not that hard and very enjoyable in my opinion

you got horizon zero dawn, so I think you should go for Horizon forbidden west. I enjoyed the game even more than the first. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 9:54 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Fallen order :D a brilliant game and the plat is not really that hard :D 

Thank you and I just got the platinum now. And with that, I will return the favor and say my favorite game of all time, The Last Of Us remastered. 

• Like 1