Advise the next plat to the person above you

14 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

Doesn't really matter but start with 1

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

It's a very unique game, you can try him just for a change. I found him pretty fun.

Street Fighter V is a good choice if you wanna start to hate the series xD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MegaMegu__ said:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

It's a very unique game, you can try him just for a change. I found him pretty fun.

Street Fighter V is a good choice if you wanna start to hate the series xD

Injustice 2, if you have done the first one, you can do the second one

• Like 1

On 22/6/2022 at 5:01 PM, Spontiark said:

Bloodborne, It's hard if you are not used to from software games but is highly worth it.

A solid list there, if looking to knock something off it I’d say Oddworld’s New N Tasty

but if looking for a fresh recommend maybe Horizon Forbidden West? I’ve heard good things about that one!

12 hours ago, The Investigator said:

Injustice 2, if you have done the first one, you can do the second one

Even though I’ve not gotten to it myself yet I reckon go back and finish off Mafia Definitive Edition 

4 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So I've started a lot of games, mainly to get the mp done incase of server closure. Advise me what to finish next after Burnout

Go for The Darkness II, can be a fun and reasonably quick platinum overall. I enjoyed my time with it, a couple of trophies took a few tries but patience and practice got me there :) 

Covered a few that got missed the last few days on this one, if wanting to be advised don’t forget to advise a game to the previous poster, keeps the thread flowing smoothly! ? :platinum: 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Duffcar said:

A solid list there, if looking to knock something off it I’d say Oddworld’s New N Tasty

but if looking for a fresh recommend maybe Horizon Forbidden West? I’ve heard good things about that one!

Even though I’ve not gotten to it myself yet I reckon go back and finish off Mafia Definitive Edition 

Go for The Darkness II, can be a fun and reasonably quick platinum overall. I enjoyed my time with it, a couple of trophies took a few tries but patience and practice got me there :) 

Covered a few that got missed the last few days on this one, if wanting to be advised don’t forget to advise a game to the previous poster, keeps the thread flowing smoothly! 1f44d.png :platinum: 

Yeah definitely one I want to do. I did the pair on 360 but its quick enough and a good game worth playing again so I'm doing ps3 stack 

11 hours ago, Duffcar said:

Covered a few that got missed the last few days on this one, if wanting to be advised don’t forget to advise a game to the previous poster, keeps the thread flowing smoothly! 1f44d.png :platinum: 

I've got a few recommendations. 

Ratchet and Clank 2016, it's short and fun, took me like a week to do it. Plus it was a fun remix trip down memory lane. 

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered, another quick nostalgia trip that took me about a week.

Lastly, if you'd like a new nice and shiny Ultra Rare Platinum, go for Call of Duty Ghosts. Looks like you just need the base game Extinction trophies for the Platinum. I personally did them this month and the game is active enough (on the weekends at least) to get those last few trophies.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 5:03 AM, da-Noob123 said:

I've got a few recommendations. 

Ratchet and Clank 2016, it's short and fun, took me like a week to do it. Plus it was a fun remix trip down memory lane. 

Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered, another quick nostalgia trip that took me about a week.

Lastly, if you'd like a new nice and shiny Ultra Rare Platinum, go for Call of Duty Ghosts. Looks like you just need the base game Extinction trophies for the Platinum. I personally did them this month and the game is active enough (on the weekends at least) to get those last few trophies.

How about Up (PS3) :) ?

• Like 1

On 28/6/2022 at 2:31 AM, steveblazinggrin said:

I would say Gravity Rush, i really enjoyed the art and music, and the gameplay was good enough to keep me interested for long enough.

LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean 

• 3 weeks later...

been looking for this thread for a while

13 minutes ago, JoonasDonskoi27 said:

I love hockey so my task for you is NHL 22.

Whoever decides my fate, pick something that I haven’t played and that I can get on PS Premium :) 

alright then let's have a look

ah yes, slime rancher (on ps plus extra and preuim at least in the uk accroding to eurogamer

https://www.eurogamer.net/playstation-plus-games-list-premium-extra-this-month-6300

you can have a look and see if there is anything that cacths your eyes

4 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

been looking for this thread for a while

alright then let's have a look

ah yes, slime rancher (on ps plus extra and preuim at least in the uk accroding to eurogamer

https://www.eurogamer.net/playstation-plus-games-list-premium-extra-this-month-6300

you can have a look and see if there is anything that cacths your eyes

The game that I am gonna suggest for you would have to be Last Stop. It is on the shorter side, 8 hours or so but is like the TellTale games where you get to make choices to the situation. It is set in London which sounds like your neck of the woods since you mentioned the UK

49 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

The game that I am gonna suggest for you would have to be Last Stop. It is on the shorter side, 8 hours or so but is like the TellTale games where you get to make choices to the situation. It is set in London which sounds like your neck of the woods since you mentioned the UK

God of War, I think it’s worth it!

8 minutes ago, ShinySpidey said:

God of War, I think it’s worth it!

Resident Evil 7 since you got over 99% completion, meaning there is no other platinum for you to hunt. RE7 is quite amazing and totally worth it!

Edited by MRTheChez

Oh this is a interesting thread.

Maybe it can help me focus on a game to complete it.

I know my list is still small so u can even give suggestions to Games which i havent listed yet and i will check it out :)

And to Jonathan994, you could try to finish Final Fantasy 12. It is not a bad game ^^

• Like 2