Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 9/10/2022 at 0:03 PM, sword-blaster45 said:

my games are from 10hours until 100+hours so i got detroit become human and lot of other games and persona 5 original and royal wich games should i do first crysis that is a 10 hours games ore should i do extra hard games like devil may may cry from 1 until 5 ?

I think you should do Crysis, played that recently and enjoyed it! Abit challenging in a few areas as well!

10 hours ago, Loz_42 said:

I think you should do Crysis, played that recently and enjoyed it! Abit challenging in a few areas as well!

Okay i started to many games and crysis is a recent game that i have bought i want to platinum alot of games so that i can finally play the newer games like horizon forbidden west and ufc3 that is a older game but i am interested in new and older games 

On 9/10/2022 at 0:51 PM, Lockyer4 said:

Tinykin!

Absolutely have to recommend this game to as many people as I can. Amazing platformer, huge Pikmin vibes. Looked at your list and I feel like you'd love it!

The crew 2, was a pretty quick plat and definitely one of the better racing games out there 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, Herbset said:

Far Cry 6

Has to be FF 7 remake. Such a brilliant game and you'll be ready for part 2 when that comes out 

On 9/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, sword-blaster45 said:

my games are from 10hours until 100+hours so i got detroit become human and lot of other games and persona 5 original and royal wich games should i do first crysis that is a 10 hours games ore should i do extra hard games like devil may may cry from 1 until 5 ?

Try to suggest games to the person above you to keep the thread going please 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

The crew 2, was a pretty quick plat and definitely one of the better racing games out there 

Has to be FF 7 remake. Such a brilliant game and you'll be ready for part 2 when that comes out 

Try to suggest games to the person above you to keep the thread going please 

Hitman 2 is probably low hanging fruit given your name... but it's just so good. Hitman 1 sat unfinished in my backlog for a long ass time, I had such a great time finally getting to that and H2. So yeah?

11 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Hitman 2 is probably low hanging fruit given your name... but it's just so good. Hitman 1 sat unfinished in my backlog for a long ass time, I had such a great time finally getting to that and H2. So yeah1f60e.png

mlb the show 20, yeah you only have 20 games in your backlog that you have not completed. i am intersed in getting at least 1 sport game per sport and hopefully getting the plat for them. so far i have football (PES 2015 and 2016 and Fifa 14-20. no plats yet) and American football (Madden 18. no plat yet). will need to make some space for madden 18 as i have ran out of storage but i should be able to find enough. going to try and get the rest eventuality.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 14.9.2022 at 4:44 PM, serrated-banner9 said:

mlb the show 20, yeah you only have 20 games in your backlog that you have not completed. i am intersed in getting at least 1 sport game per sport and hopefully getting the plat for them. so far i have football (PES 2015 and 2016 and Fifa 14-20. no plats yet) and American football (Madden 18. no plat yet). will need to make some space for madden 18 as i have ran out of storage but i should be able to find enough. going to try and get the rest eventuality.

First time I saw a profile with zero games I own before. How about Star Wars: Squadrons?

21 hours ago, Raqiros said:

First time I saw a profile with zero games I own before. How about Star Wars: Squadrons?

Monster Hunter World.

A great game to play with a group of friends. A long platinum but super rewarding. And the crown hunting in the end was great! 

On 9/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, Brainwatched said:

I’d say go for Stray, quick and chilled out game and nothing too difficult even with the speed run and chase sequence.

Tales of Berseria, I’ve just started and seems like it will take a while!

You have to get that red dead redemption 2 100%; It will take a while, but the game is a masterpiece to complete it.

2 minutes ago, Remain-Vigilant said:

You have to get that red dead redemption 2 100%; It will take a while, but the game is a masterpiece to complete it.

Witcher 3 is a great game; the only issue is the nudity, etc. @mlee117379

• 3 weeks later...
On 9.10.2022 at 2:06 AM, Remain-Vigilant said:

Witcher 3 is a great game; the only issue is the nudity, etc. @mlee117379

Issue?

Anyway, go for Resident Evil: Village in time for the new DLC and Halloween.

1 hour ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Far Cry New Dawn, you are almost there.

DmC: Devil May Cry. Regardless of one’s opinion on the character design, it’s a fun romp, has great gameplay, and a challenging but definitely not insurmountable (especially if you’ve slogged through Bayonetta on Hard, or dipped your toe into Infinite Climax mode) trophy list.

Edited by Ashande

On 10/28/2022 at 11:52 PM, Ashande said:

DmC: Devil May Cry. Regardless of one’s opinion on the character design, it’s a fun romp, has great gameplay, and a challenging but definitely not insurmountable (especially if you’ve slogged through Bayonetta on Hard, or dipped your toe into Infinite Climax mode) trophy list.

I'd say infamous, you're nearly there and it's an easy one to get off the backlog.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...