Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 8/30/2021 at 2:32 PM, Legendaroux said:

Assassin's Creed Origins! I see you have the platinum for the games before this one!

Done! It may have taken 130 hours, of which 80 hours were spent exploring and clearing the whole map, but overall a nice change of pace from the other entries in the series.

22 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Stray. It's a simple straightforward and fun one to get 

Borderlands 2. In my opinion an awesome sequel to the original with better content and a far more compelling story.

18 minutes ago, Shikotei-kun said:

Done! It may have taken 130 hours, of which 80 hours were spent exploring and clearing the whole map, but overall a nice change of pace from the other entries in the series.

Borderlands 2. In my opinion an awesome sequel to the original with better content and a far more compelling story.

God of War(PS3) I haven't got the platinum for it yet but it's an amazing game!!

8 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Finish up Resident Evil 5. So easy once you know what to do :)

Also only reason I quit MW2 was that damn pit trophy. That timed trophy is why I don't have the MW remastered plat

If you still have access to it I am gonna suggest Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, you're not that far off from the platinum and shouldn't take you more than an hour or two maybe?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

If you still have access to it I am gonna suggest Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, you're not that far off from the platinum and shouldn't take you more than an hour or two maybe?

I see you're at the same point I am with Katamari??

Sleeping Dogs! I slept on that one for a miiiinute after doing the first mission or so, and when I finally went back to it found myself hooked. Def recommended!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Go back and finish the division 2. You only have a couple dark zone trophies. Grab a boosting buddy and knock them out

Get plat for Detroit: Become Human

Its a wonderful game, very enjoyable and easy plat. You’re already halfway through, time to complete it. 

On 12/28/2022 at 8:11 AM, ShinySpidey said:

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Do not advise me RDR2 as I'm already working on it 1f602.png

Well, for me it's showing RDR2 as your only game that's not 100% or Plat so I'll advise a platinum for you that's not on your list c: I recommend Mass Effect. I didn't see it on your list and I'm playing it now, it's an amazing game and the Plat doesn't seem too difficult.

• Like 1