Advise the next plat to the person above you

14 hours ago, damorocks1 said:

from your list I’ll go easy on you and say little nightmares 2. 

You already earned most of the trophies in Ratchet & Clank, so you should definitely consider going back for it sometime. LittleBigPlanet 3 is also a pretty doable Ultra Rare Platinum (although not without its annoyances).

40 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

You already earned most of the trophies in Ratchet & Clank, so you should definitely consider going back for it sometime. LittleBigPlanet 3 is also a pretty doable Ultra Rare Platinum (although not without its annoyances).

Go for Infamous! The collectables were a bit of a pain but very doable

18 minutes ago, PlatinumSurge said:

Definitely The Witcher 3 or Yakuza 0. You are so close! For TW3, spamming shield each fight can literally carry you through the game.

You should absolutely go for Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. It's relatively easy to Platinum and very fun to play.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since I need some help with what I want to do after Disgaea 5, I'll jump in. To the guy who has a sentence for a username xD I'd say... uh... Biomutant. I plan on buying that game some time after watching a guy show a video of him earning all the trophies and it doesn't look too difficult.

for wich game should i platinum next because i feel a bit empty since i have done 3 rpg games persona 5 royal diablo reaper of souls and final fantasy type 0hd i decided it is darksiders warmastered edition the first one i switch between genres now first i did was 3 rpg games instead of playing always the same genre now it is time to play a adventure game like darksiders warmastered edition and next it wil be midlle earth shadow of mordor but i am als have thought to do al my online trophies from the games except fifa since it is not reachable anymore i am not going to make it to get everything done in the fifa games but i have the online trophie from middle earth shadow of mordor before they closed the online server for good from middle earth shadow of mordor 

Edited by zalcarezio

2 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Since I need some help with what I want to do after Disgaea 5, I'll jump in. To the guy who has a sentence for a username xD I'd say... uh... Biomutant. I plan on buying that game some time after watching a guy show a video of him earning all the trophies and it doesn't look too difficult.

Final Fantasy XII, you have so many jrpgs. Many props to you for completing all those long games

1 hour ago, zalcarezio said:

for wich game should i platinum next because i feel a bit empty since i have done 3 rpg games persona 5 royal diablo reaper of souls and final fantasy type 0hd

Spyro 1, very different to all your long rpgs, might give you a break

1 hour ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Final Fantasy XII, you have so many jrpgs. Many props to you for completing all those long games

Spyro 1, very different to all your long rpgs, might give you a break

(Skipping the last post since it was a response to someone else's suggestion)

Finish Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. It's really not that hard at all.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1