Advise the next plat to the person above you

I would advise either Resistance 2 ( Killing Machine can be easily done via playing normally due to the glicthiness of the servers) berserker and 1 million trophy will be easily obtained while going for Killing Machine

What glitches? Please tell me more.

Go for Borderlands 2. It was free on PS+, so there are a lot of people playing it.

I have Borderlands 2 on disc. Just need to do character trophies. Theres not any glictches really. its just if you keep playing ranked matches and it starts to not add them then it weill update later on. you can then keep playing ranked matches and it will still not update. when it does I got between 100-400 kills free ( this was done in 1 week for me from 1250 kills) and since you did not let the server update, it will keep adding kills for a while ( for me bout 30 mins could total on avearge about 200 kills) this worked for however and could for you. might be due to the closure of the servers so close and too many people are playing now. TOO MUCH FOR THE SERVER.

Edited by callumj4

WipEout really isn't as hard as people make it out to be. Sure, I raged a few times during some of the campaign, and getting 8 people together was a challenge on it's own, but other than that it's a relatively easy (Zico aside) plat to obtain, and surprisingly satisfying. It took about a week once I actually bothered with it.

I actually had no trouble with Zico, beat it at a friend's after 18 laps. ^^

Nah, the most frustrating part is this elite campaign, and above all the fact that I get absolutely no joy playing the game...

But as a completionist, I'll follow your advice and seriously get to it to finally obtain the plat.

And for you my dear fellow, I'd say you should go for Ni no Kuni. ;)

Gran Turismo 5 is the one I would be most worried about getting 100%, I heard the servers are going to shut in may 20 dso if you still need some multiplayer stuff I would recommned getting that one done.

I need suggestions for a good 90th plat ^^