What's the Fastest Way to Level Your Characters?

7 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I make sure to buy the maximum amount of exp i can daily and use a turbo controller to leave 1 of the characters shooting targets at the range all night and reset for when i go to work. Get about 3 masteries a day this way with minimum effort.

Lool your energy company likes that.

It's a waste of time spend 40h on brainless grind for a single trophy IMO

Edited by JhOnNY_HD
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:34 PM, lurch_9944 said:

I make sure to buy the maximum amount of exp i can daily and use a turbo controller to leave 1 of the characters shooting targets at the range all night and reset for when i go to work. Get about 3 masteries a day this way with minimum effort.

Both and a friend of mine & I were booted offline when we rubberbanded the R2.

What do you set to turbo to not getting kicked?

25 minutes ago, Juzam666 said:

Both and a friend of mine & I were booted offline when we rubberbanded the R2.

What do you set to turbo to not getting kicked?

Private lobby, the game always kicks you to it if you're AFK for 2-3 minutes. Their servers were also taken offline a couple of times this week to fix some bugs.

59 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

Also the turbo isn't set to just hold the button it actually rapid fires the button multiple times in a second so its constantly sending inputs. One of the best trophy hunting tools I've bought.

Damn, I don't play fighting games so never needed a turbo controller ;/

12 hours ago, ReverseLag said:

Damn, I don't play fighting games so never needed a turbo controller ;/

I bought mine for injustice 2 and the grind to get cat call or whatever it was called. I've used it for my basement crawl 100% and my rarest terris trophy for spinning the blocks a ton and now this game, ill find more uses for it as i go im sure.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, lurch_9944 said:

Also the turbo isn't set to just hold the button it actually rapid fires the button multiple times in a second so its constantly sending inputs. One of the best trophy hunting tools I've bought.

Yeah I use macros on my laptop and it works the same way for us without a turbo controller lol.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:02 PM, Caesar Clown said:

Private lobby, the game always kicks you to it if you're AFK for 2-3 minutes. Their servers were also taken offline a couple of times this week to fix some bugs.

i think it's not working anymore the game kick me even in private lobby , any solution? 

Edited by Smoke_kiss

On 10/7/2019 at 2:15 AM, lurch_9944 said:

Which one you use? and how to use it on PVZ because I'm going to buy one 

There's a button you hold then u press whatever button(s) you want to rapid fire and let it go. It doesn't have analogs so I position and aim with  a normal controller and then turn on the turbo one. 

HORI Fighting Commander for PlayStation 4 & 3 Officially Licensed by Sony - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVOFIAA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Hzu1Db1S9WRF4

9 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

There's a button you hold then u press whatever button(s) you want to rapid fire and let it go. It doesn't have analogs so I position and aim with  a normal controller and then turn on the turbo one. 

HORI Fighting Commander for PlayStation 4 & 3 Officially Licensed by Sony - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GVOFIAA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Hzu1Db1S9WRF4

sorry but can u explain more which button i have to hold first 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 9:43 PM, Static_Rook said:

Seems like the newest update causes the game to crash after just 5-10 mins of target shooting. The turbo button strat may not work anymore. 

I woke up this morning to the game playing the opening movie,  but it didn't crash,  but my character was still the same level.  ?

I'll have to check it out after work tonight. 

• 2 months later...
On 19/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

This is sad news,  anyone else have this issue? I haven't played since the update. 

Can't guarantee it, but I've lined up three targets and rapidly fired R2 (using the back button attachment, which is easier to trigger quickly than R2) for about 10-20 minutes and haven't been kicked. It put me in private but it's the same XP. Might order the Hori controller to give that method a go - I'm just not sure whether to get the Fighting Commander or the FPS Plus, which has analogue sticks but seems less available and more expensive in the UK.

On 22/02/2020 at 10:28 PM, yndajas said:

Can't guarantee it, but I've lined up three targets and rapidly fired R2 (using the back button attachment, which is easier to trigger quickly than R2) for about 10-20 minutes and haven't been kicked. It put me in private but it's the same XP. Might order the Hori controller to give that method a go - I'm just not sure whether to get the Fighting Commander or the FPS Plus, which has analogue sticks but seems less available and more expensive in the UK.

The Fighting Commander turbo controller has been working well so far. The game usually crashes if you leave it going for quite a few hours (not sure exactly how long as it's usually when I wake up in the morning or when I get home from work that I notice it), but the XP is building up via the shooting range, albeit slowly.

Play the game, use the level up perk, go for all the other trophies, that should take you half way there. Online seems to be the ome that gives you the most of you have a good match, and the most fun. 

The other way is just go to the "single playet part and get every thing you can get. 

Just now, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Does anyone know if the Wizard will be required for the master all trophy? I hope not. I definitely don’t want to add another character to my list. 1f644.png

Well the trophy is 20 characters to master not all characters, so you probably could use Wizard but it shouldn't be a requirement.

• Like 1