What's the Fastest Way to Level Your Characters?

Seems like the turbo button method is working again! Since my last post in Dec until the newest update the game would crash after only 10 minutes or so every time I tried it. But I tried again today and it's been going for 30 minutes so far with no crash. I'm gonna let it run for a while just to be sure, but so far so good.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Static_Rook said:

Seems like the turbo button method is working again! Since my last post in Dec until the newest update the game would crash after only 10 minutes or so every time I tried it. But I tried again today and it's been going for 30 minutes so far with no crash. I'm gonna let it run for a while just to be sure, but so far so good.

For me it usually crashes at some point if I leave it on, but I think it's a good few hours at least. Haven't tested it enough to work out how long it takes to crash though.

That said, one time over the weekend I switched back to my PS4 and it was just giving me a pulsing grey screen and not responding to any input, nor seemingly turning off with the power button. I eventually unplugged it, which it didn't like, but no data loss as far as I can see. It could've been an overheating issue maybe seeing as I hadn't really turned it off in many days, so I'd say it's a good idea to give it some rest rather than having it boosting overnight and all day for multiple days in a row.

2 minutes ago, Doucet-182 said:

I tried this last night only to wake up to a screen saying i got disconnected and pit in a private lobby.

Is there any way to force a private lobby before I start turboing?

Yeah you can change that. I think it's at the globe where you can launch multiplayer modes - somewhere you can choose public or private as the default.

7 minutes ago, yndajas said:

Yeah you can change that. I think it's at the globe where you can launch multiplayer modes - somewhere you can choose public or private as the default.

Oh that's perfect then! 

I calculated and I'm averaging 50XP per minute with the turbo method. So 3000XP per hour. Very decent.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:41 AM, yndajas said:

The Fighting Commander turbo controller has been working well so far. The game usually crashes if you leave it going for quite a few hours (not sure exactly how long as it's usually when I wake up in the morning or when I get home from work that I notice it), but the XP is building up via the shooting range, albeit slowly.

I think after 7 hours or 6 hours and 30 minutes in between , I'm using turbo controller and i still have 4 characters to go

• 1 month later...