question regarding ratchet & clank trilogy in ps store (eu)

Alaquia

hey there,

I'd like to relive some childhood memories with ratchet & clank and I found the trilogy in the store for 25 euros.I believe that's a good price for those 3 gems (it seems like price cuts aren't happening anymore for ps3 only games...). so my question.... it is the PS3 AND Vita version. Does that mean 6 possible platinum trophies? and yeah, this would make the decision to buy easier :P

thanks in advance

Like everyone said it's cross-buy. Buy one version PS3 or Vita and you'll get the other one free of charge.

Also, PS3 and Vita games still get discounts it's just that Sony has no interest in advertising it. I even bought the entire Ratchet & Clank games released on PS3 this last July for 50€ total, the trilogy alone was being sold for 9.99€.

If you want to keep up with the PS3/Vita discounts then I'd recommend you check out this site: https://psprices.com/

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

hey there,

I'd like to relive some childhood memories with ratchet & clank and I found the trilogy in the store for 25 euros.I believe that's a good price for those 3 gems (it seems like price cuts aren't happening anymore for ps3 only games...). so my question.... it is the PS3 AND Vita version. Does that mean 6 possible platinum trophies? and yeah, this would make the decision to buy easier :P

thanks in advance

They were discounted 3 times this year already (March, May, July) at least in EU.source . It's only a matter of time before they'll be on sale again.  PS3 and Vita sales tend to not be advertised by Sony anymore, to push sales of PS4 titles. You'll have to search through all items on sale (on the PC store) to find discounted PS3 games now.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, HaserPL said:

Then why is this thread in the Playstation 4 category? Yes, the game is cross-buy, you buy it once and you can get 6 platinums on PS3 and Vita.

yeah you're right, sorry :-/

13 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

They were discounted 3 times this year already (March, May, July) at least in EU.source . It's only a matter of time before they'll be on sale again.  PS3 and Vita sales tend to not be advertised by Sony anymore, to push sales of PS4 titles. You'll have to search through all items on sale (on the PC store) to find discounted PS3 games now.

oh ok tank you! 

26 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

oh ok tank you! 

You're welcome.

IIf you register with the site I linked, you can get notified whenever something you're interested in, goes on sale. Otherwise it's down to checking manually every sale, to csee if Sony sneaked in PS3 titles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

There is another possibility to check within the psn shop as well @Alaquia . @voodoo_eyes. Just put a game on your wishlist and you can see if the game is on discount even if there's sales page but you have to look at your wishlist on your own. That's the advantage of psprices

Yup, that's correct. It has a base item limit of 100 though, so gotta keep that in mind  Mine is capped out, and due to Sony delisting several games that I had on my wishist, it's max isn't even 100 anymore (currently at 94), because you can't remove delisted items from the wishlist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Yup, that's correct. It has a base item limit of 100 though, so gotta keep that in mind  Mine is capped out, and due to Sony delisting several games that I had on my wishist, it's max isn't even 100 anymore (currently at 94), because you can't remove delisted items from the wishlist.

That is a weird thing. Never heard of the limit and i'm currently at 15 so i'm in no danger but it's a really bad decision if you can't delete removed games/articles ?

17 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

That is a weird thing. Never heard of the limit and i'm currently at 15 so i'm in no danger but it's a really bad decision if you can't delete removed games/articles 1f623.png

Yeah, it sucks. The delisted items aren't shown on the wishlist, however they still fill up a slot as if they were. Whenever I try to add another game while the list is "full" (in this case at 94), it will give an error message saying that the item can't currently be added and to try again later. I'm also pretty sure that Sony knows of the issue, but doesn't know how to fix it.