Spirit of The North Trophy Thoughts?

SwageBunny082

Was just about to make this topic but not really, because thoughts without knowledge of the game and the gameplay makes a lot of it meaningless.

3 minutes ago, SwageBunny082 said:

I love foxes

and easy platinums.

The game's trophy list seems to be the easiest as long as you follow the collectable guides for the Spirits.

You have like no Fox related games on your profile! Here, i'll help you out: check out and buy these two games called Fe (platinum) and The First Tree (no platinum).

I mean, Fe isn't a cake walk, but I suppose it is on the easier side. I just got that game's platinum less than a full week ago, without a guide, too :).

Have you played the game already/before?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Was just about to make this topic but not really, because thoughts without knowledge of the game and the gameplay makes a lot of it meaningless.

You have like no Fox related games on your profile! Here, i'll help you out: check out and buy these two games called Fe (platinum) and The First Tree (no platinum).

I mean, Fe isn't a cake walk, but I suppose it is on the easier side. I just got that game's platinum less than a full week ago, without a guide, too :).

No, I haven't played both but I want to because....

Fe was an fantastic game and The First Tree looks good.

I was planning to get Fe and The First Tree. I remember playing as a fox character in DC Universe Online. I also remember watching Zootopia and I loved it.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm super excited for this game. I really love the look of it. Shame it's being released whilst I'm on vacation though.

15 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

I mean... OP might've not known any fox related games before this one. Just saying. But those suggestions are solid choices for sure! May I add Furwind and Foxes 'N' Forests to those?

Edit: The First Tree is deffo on my to-play list too 

Edited by The Blakk Vulture
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Honestly, I'm super excited for this game. I really love the look of it. Shame it's being released whilst I'm on vacation though.

I mean... OP might've not known any fox related games before this one. Just saying. But those suggestions are solid choices for sure! May I add Furwind and Foxes 'N' Forests to those?

Edit: The First Tree is deffo on my to-play list too 

Adding Seasons After Fall to the list of fox games too ^_^

Spirit of the North has been on my watch list, looks super fun and adorable

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Adding Seasons After Fall to the list of fox games too ^_^

Spirit of the North has been on my watch list, looks super fun and adorable

Darn I forgot that one ? Good shout bud

SOTN is most certainly adorable. Have you seen the trailers? I'll be honest, possibly an opinion that not many would share but I'm more hyped for this than most of the big AAA titles coming ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Darn I forgot that one 1f60b.png Good shout bud

SOTN is most certainly adorable. Have you seen the trailers? I'll be honest, possibly an opinion that not many would share but I'm more hyped for this than most of the big AAA titles coming 1f602.png

I have watched the trailers.  I do definitely agree with you, I don't tend to play all too many big AAA games anyway and get more excited for smaller indie titles

26 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Foxes 'N' Forests to those?

Oh... that may be the one Fox game I had sadly forgotten about. It was a Fox game where you can change seasons, and that one may be it.

5 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Don't forget Never Alone

I willingly omitted from listing that one, actually, haha.

11 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I have watched the trailers.  I do definitely agree with you, I don't tend to play all too many big AAA games anyway and get more excited for smaller indie titles

Right? Honestly, I love indie titles. So much creativity and love. Unlike AAA titles with microtransactions and DLC etc. 

Back on topic, foxes are adorable! 

9 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Oh... that may be the one Fox game I had sadly forgotten about. It was a Fox game where you can change seasons, and that one may be it.

Yeah, although the seasons changing one, you might mean Seasons After Fall. 

9 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Kinda bummed the plat isn't a cute image of a fox. Seasons After Fall did it right.

1Lda6ce1.png

Honestly, me too. That platinum image is definitely want I want to have. I just need to play the game first haha

7 hours ago, JinjonatorX said:

"Guys, we still need to come up with one last bronze trophy for the game! What should it be?"

"Uh... shit... I dunno... just stand around or something I guess."

Looking forward to this. The trailer looked awesome. 

I personally would probably want to stand around a lot considering how darn beautiful the game is. Taking in the view you know? ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Also there's a free theme for this. Its very blue.

Spirit of the North theme:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3899-CUSA13411_00-SOTNTHEMESPIRITW

Nice. I downloaded it. From someone who mostly dislikes static themes due to how more prominent and much better dynamic themes have been since sometime post-last generation, this one actually isn't that bad. However, the theme would have been much better if it were dynamic. It'd be on a whole different level of appeal if the water, plants, spirit fox, wind chimes, and some of the trees on the upper portion were animated. Sucks to see such a heavy nature based theme be completely non-animated.