The Last Kids show did you saw?

SwageBunny082

well I think for main stuff without rewatching them is maybe ed edd eddy with sometimes watching courage the cowardly dog if it came on, but if movies are to do with it I would say the last ed edd eddy movie, the big picture show as I never watched it till like last year, I think it was a good end to the series but yeah.

I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old so I pretty much watch kids shows exclusively. This week alone I've watched: 

Nickelodeon' TMNT (watching as I post this)

Wild Kratts

Daniel Tiger

1990's Spider-Man

1980's He-man and the Masters of the Universe

Dino Dana

Bubble Guppies

Daffy's Fantastic Island

Toy Story 4

I'm just happy my kids actually enjoy some of the shows I watched as a kid.

Edited by Briste

On 10/5/2019 at 4:17 AM, Briste said:

I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old so I pretty much watch kids shows exclusively. This week alone I've watched: 

Nickelodeon' TMNT (watching as I post this)

Wild Kratts

Daniel Tiger

1990's Spider-Man

1980's He-man and the Masters of the Universe

Dino Dana

Bubble Guppies

Daffy's Fantastic Island

Toy Story 4

I'm just happy my kids actually enjoy some of the shows I watched as a kid.

Half of the stuff that passes as cartoons these days is complete garbage to me. But at least your kids are watching some good stuff from your youth.

I watched all the syndicated Disney cartoons. Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Bonkers, Gargoyles, Goof Troop and so forth. Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron I watched the ever loving shit out of. Batman: The Animated Series stands as one of my all time favorite cartoons. Also watched a bit of Johnny Bravo on Cartoon Network.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 0:05 AM, SwageBunny082 said:

We already know that someone posted "Last Movie You Saw" and "Last TV Show You Saw." I decided to do the "Last Kids Show You Saw." I recently watched one of the kids shows I enjoyed. Any kids show that was on Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, PBS Kids, etc.

SpongeBob

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

A lot of shows I enjoyed watching on Qubo such as Babar, Chirp, My Friend Rabbit, Elliot Moose, Sammy's Story Shop, Jacob Two-Two, Pecola, Sitting Ducks, Gofrette, Mysteries of Alfred Hedgehog, Busy World of Richard Scarry, Timothy Goes to School, and Scaredy Squirrel.

Also, I just cannot wait to see Franklin again because It was from my childhood.

The other kids shows I saw are Spongebob Squarepants, Pokemon, One of the Hanah Barbara shows, YooHoo and Friends (David Feiss), Guess How Much I Love You, Paws & Tales (and Yes, I am a Christian), etc.

Edited by MochizukiAmeth

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...