[Unobtainable] Becoming unachievable in 7th of October, 2019

EdinhoN

Someone posted this issue in the EA forums.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PS4-Fifa-18-platinum-trophy-no-longer-obtainable/td-p/8512451

They fixed squad battles 1 month ago. Maybe they could at last make the daily challenges stay a bit longer if enough people marked the thread as "having the same problem".
But since it's EA....the chances are slim.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

So what we can do now it’s my last trophy I need to get the platinum. 
it’s unfair that they do something like this

if they choose to get it off from the game so they need to get of this trophy too. 
there is a way to talk with them ?

yea man it's over to get the plat for you unless they fix it.

I got lucky and got it the last few days

This happened back in fifa 12 and fifa 13, and probably some other fifas as well. It's annoying why can't they just keep the last objectives up there? Why do they need to be updated or removed? Does it really cost that much money? Well, whatever. Can this site please mark the platinum for fifa 18 as unobtainable now, and i think fifa 19 is also unobtainbale now.

31 minutes ago, bobthehobo231 said:

This happened back in fifa 12 and fifa 13, and probably some other fifas as well. It's annoying why can't they just keep the last objectives up there? Why do they need to be updated or removed? Does it really cost that much money? Well, whatever. Can this site please mark the platinum for fifa 18 as unobtainable now, and i think fifa 19 is also unobtainbale now.

The title of curiosity FIFA 12, after having given trouble, returned to work. 13 had a UT fixed challenge, and UFC 2 recently, after not working, had a fixed challenge. You can do this at 18 as well. Or do the same in Star Wars, change the trophy requirement, but .... It won't be tomorrow, it may take a few months, from my experience ... It goes from each one.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:51 PM, Su_premacy said:

EA cares about money not trophies so I doubt they will do anything unless they leave the last challenge open for everyone to get it

For something to happen, you have to get to the right person ... I've seen a lot of EA being changed, but ... It's not just right here, with regrets.
On 1/2/2020 at 3:53 PM, XRiderOfDoomX said:

How can I talk with them maybe if some people try they will understand and change it 

In the official forum an adm of this part of FIFA, if we can talk to them who knows if something is done ??

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, TBEvn said:

If the star pupil trophy ever becomes available can someone please let me know 

It won't ever come back.

It's not broken, they deliberately removed this function with previous warning.

Also, FIFA 18 is already an unsupported game as we're halfway into the FIFA 20 cycle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

It won't ever come back.

It's not broken, they deliberately removed this function with previous warning.

Also, FIFA 18 is already an unsupported game as we're halfway into the FIFA 20 cycle.

Thanks, guess I can’t attempt to platinum this game then :(

On 3/8/2020 at 7:27 PM, kikataa said:

How one man is get this trophy on 04.03.2020?

12 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Did they bring back daily objectives? Can someone confirm that?

The guy modded his system to get the trophies, it wasn't earned. He got about ten other platinums within an hour with multiple significant time sinks "earned", so he just cheated. False alarm.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 10:55 PM, SilverSkyKOR said:

What's the point of discussing between us in here?
They wouldn't even see this.
Sending an inquiry from 'Contact EA' will be much faster and more direct.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

https://help.ea.com/en/csat/site-survey/

What are the options you choose to sign the form? I'm saying so that we all have the same problem in the same topic