MP progress resets to rank 1

Ever since the servers went screwy a few years ago, every player with an existing account, now has bugged stats that don't save unless you keep your PS3 turned on and boost everything in one go without quitting the game :(. Unless you have a dedicated group that's prepared to keep their consoles online 24/7 for an entire week, this Platinum is unobtainable for existing players :(.

Has anybody checked to see if this game works around problems with a new PSN ID? I saw that it's worked for a few people who had problems with Far Cry 2. Just a thought, I'll admit I don't know this game or anything about it other than it's one of those feared MPs that bug out and lock things for users ??

Yeah I changed the ID of one of them that change nothing. as I said I tried with 5 account one was created 3 month ago. I tried one us account 3 eu and one jp the stats won't work on any of them. 

Edited by Erincka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Rexyfollower0 said:

The only solution for those with the reset glitch is to leave the game on for about the time to get all mutiplayer trophies between 80 to 100 hours. To prevent the console from freezing leave the console upright to vent the heat.

Is that 100 hours total play time or it takes about 4 days ? Also is this icluding boosting with a partner or just focused on one ?

• 4 weeks later...